14.

"Yes??!" Fatima said with an attitude as she peeked her head into Zac's office via the half opened door.

"Ms Wilson," Zac said with a smile. "Please come in and have a seat."

"No thanks, I'll stand," Fatima said before entering and shutting the door. "What do you want, Zachary?!" She asked.

"There are a lot of things that I want, Fatima," he said while seductively licking his lips and causing her to feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Zac," she called out with an irritated tone. "What do you want!!?" She raised her voice and folded her arms.

Zac got taken aback by her irritable mood, and it only prompted him to match her energy as his playful demeanor swiftly changed and went into boss mode.

"Aight bet! If that's the game you wanna play, then let's do it!" He said in a serious tone. "You can start by sitting down, MS WILSON," he instructed with some base in his voice, and she reluctantly took a seat.

Zac then reached over to open the drawer attached to his oakwood table. He pulled out a bunch of papers and slammed them onto the table.

"You wanna know what the most tedious thing about branching out into a whole different continent is?" He asked rhetorically, and Fatima didn't answer. She just kept her eyes glued on the mountain-load of papers on the table.

"It's the endless paperwork that needs to be filed," he answered his own question.

"Oh" Fatima sarcastically dragged out, uninterested as she could see where this was going.

"BUT... lucky for me. I have someone who is paid to do all of this," he said.

"You do?" Fatima asked with a frown.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed, and then the room went silent for a while. "In case it wasn't clear. That 'someone' is none other than YOU, Ms Wilson," he emphasized with a grin.

"See, I was following for a second until you brought money into the equation." Fatima spat back. "I don't know if you know, but this is an UNPAID internship, so you Zachary, don't pay me to do shit!"

"Oh?" Zac said sarcastically. "Do me a favor, please, Ms Wilson... actually two."

"What?" Fatima asked hesitantly.

"Grab that piece of paper," he pointed. "And read paragraph A, subsection 2 out loud," he instructed.

"I the undersigned agree to this 3 week UNPAID vac work experience. In addition, I am aware that the intention of this vac work is for the sole purpose of gaining practical workplace experience. In addition, my duties include but are not limited to catering to the company's needs." Fatima read out loud and subtly rolled her eyes.

"Now I don't mean to be cocky but is that not your signature at the bottom?" He asked.

"It is," she replied plainly.

"So you agreed to the terms of said UNPAID "internship." Correct?" He asked.

"Yes, I did," she nodded.

"Great!" He said proudly. "Now that we have an understanding, please take all of these papers and get them filed for me in CHRONOLOGICAL order."

Fatima took a quick glance at the tons of papers and noticed that they date as far back as 3/4 years ago. Obviously, these were all outdated documents and were of no use to Zac nor the company. He was simply just on his usual petty BS.

"Zac, please-

"Don't say that" he cut her off being reminded of all the times he pounded her senseless.