16.

__________

📍Atlanta, USA🇺🇸
__________

Fatima landed at the ATL airport in the wee hours of Saturday morning (US time). The only luggage she had with her was a small carry-on bag that she packed with all her essentials. Although she would've loved to bring a whole suitcase of clothes, she realized that her indeciveness when it comes to matching outifits would've definitely made her miss the last flight heading out to Atlanta. If she hadn't caught the earliest flight on Saturday morning (SA time) she would've had to wait until Monday and for her that was way too long so in true Fatima fashion, she made an impulsive decision and decided to chase after Zac.

"Are you going to gate 1 or gate 2?" The Uber driver asked as Fatima got settled in the backseat.

"Huh?" She asked, not really paying attention to anything he said. Truth is, her body was still recovering from last night's sexcapades with Zac, and that in addition to jetlag from a 16-hour flight was certainly not the best combination.

"The destination that you put in is an apartment complex not too far from here. However, it has 2 main entrances, so which one am I dropping you off at?" The driver asked with a little bit more clarity.

"I don't know, mister," Fatima sighed as she rested her head on the headrest. "Please just drive," she said as she fought to stay awake, but her eyes were giving in.

"Are you gonna sleep the whole way?" The driver asked as he reversed out of the pick-up area.

"Yeah. Is that a problem?" Fatima asked with her eyes half opened.

"Not at all," he said. "I'll wake you up when we arrive. Should be in approximately 45 minutes."

"Thanks," Fatima said as she finally let go and let the sleep take control.

"Wait!" The driver called out before she dozed all the way off. "What's the name of the person you're going to see? Maybe security can direct me to the correct gate."

"Zachary Taylor," Fatima yawned.

-

Fatima arrived at the gate of Zac's place after about an hour. The security did, in fact, direct them to the correct gate. Once at the parking lot, the driver woke her up, alerting her that they had arrived.

"Thank you so much, and sorry I can't tip you because I don't have any US money on me," Fatima said as she got out of the car to grab her bag.

"Don't worry, it's okay. Have a nice day," the driver said with a smile before driving off.

-
-

▪︎ ZAC'S APARTMENT ▪︎

Zac was woken up by the sound of someone viciously knocking on his door. He checked the time before going to open the door.

"Zachary, I know you hear me out here knocking!!" Fatima yelled while repeatedly banging on the door like a mad woman.

Zac couldn't help but chuckle and applaud himself. His plan to lure Fatima back to Atlanta was undeniably crazy and he didn't even think she'd fall for it. Nonetheless, he was delighted that it worked and that she was here.

"Zac!!" Fatima shouted louder, and he finally opened the door.

"Hey baby," he said with a smile as he invited her in.

"Don't hey baby me!" She sucked her teeth before shoving her carry-on bag in his chest.

"Please make yourself at home," he said, watching her take a seat on the couch.