19.

| Beulah Baptist church |

"Wow Fatima?!" Loretta (the first lady) exclaimed as she pulled Fatima into a hug. "It feels like I haven't seen you since you was about yay big" she said referencing to Zoë / Skylar height.

"I mean it's only been 3 years" Fatima chuckled.

"Well it's good to see you regardless. I know your daddy must've been delighted about your return he was devasted after you just up and left" Loretta said, causing Fatima to feel bad.

"Um actually... he doesn't know yet that I'm back. I wanted to surprise him."

"Oh..." Loretta said before acknowledging everyone else that Fatima was with. "Pardon my manners, I just got a little carried away seeing one of the daughters of the house. I'm first Lady Loretta King, and you are?" She asked with her hand held out for a handshake.

"Zachary Taylor" he said shaking her hand.

"Gina Taylor" she introduced herself.

"Michael Taylor and this is my youngest son, Mikey" he introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Loretta said with a warm smile. "If I may ask, how do y'all relate to the Wilsons?"

None of them responded, they all looked at Fatima.

"Um... Zac and I share– used to share a child" Fatima replied.

"Ohhh. You're that Zac! The one from baby Zoë funeral?" Loretta asked and everyone's facial expression turned somber.

"Yep" Zac simply nodded.

"Well let me not keep y'all any longer... You are welcome at Beulah Baptist church and I hope that y'all enjoy the service and hopefully become permanent members." Loretta said getting ready to go greet some other people.

"Thank you for the warm welcome" Michael said on behalf of his whole family.

"Fatima" Loretta called out just as they were about to walk in, causing Fatima to stop in her tracks. "Please do me a favor and take some notes of today's sermon, it's very relevant to you." She said with a smile and a wink before walking away.

"What was that about?" Zac asked as they made their way in.

"I don't know" Fatima shrugged her shoulders and led the way to some empty seats in the far back.

The service hadn't officially started but the building was already packed, all that was left was a few empty seats here and there. The pastor along with the congregation were currently doing intercession, basically just blessing the service and all it's attendees – praying that everything goes right and welcoming the Holy Spirit into the place.

"I want to go sit with grandaddy" Zoë said pointing to Fatima's family, seated all the way in the front.

"Okay baby I will take you there after they're done praying okay?" She spoke lowly.

"No! No!" Zoë began to throw a tantrum causing people to look in their direction, people including Evelyn. "I want to go now!! Pweaseee TT?" She asked with tears nearing her eyes.

"Excuse me ma'am, we have a Sunday school area for children who are your daughter's age" a young usher said in a low tone. "Do you want me to show you the way?"

"No thank you that won't be necessary" Fatima replied.

"Okay well can you please make sure that your daughter keeps it down for the duration of the service?" She asked.

"She's not her daughter" Evelyn rudely inserted herself into the conversation as she appeared from the back.

They all turned around to face her and just as Fatima had predicted, she was there dressed in her Sunday best putting on a facade as usual. Evelyn is well known and respected at the church because she is involved in a lot of community projects. She is also the choir director, senior usher, and a very close friend to the first Lady.