29.

Continued…

“Mmh baby fuckkk” Fatima moaned out as she ran her fingernails across Zac's back.

Zac was in the process of pounding her senselessly while in the missionary position. He was fucking her like he had a point to prove - which in all honesty, he did. His aim was to prove that he is more than just a baby daddy.

They had been going at it for quite some time, he definitely failed to keep his “I'll he quick” word, but Fatima didn't mind because the pleasure that he was giving her was just too good, and not to mention, long overdue. In her mind, nothing and no one else mattered in that particular moment.

“Ah-uh, spread them legs Ti” Zac demanded when he felt her thighs attempting to squeeze shut.

“Babyyy please—” Fatima barely mustered out as Zac spread her legs even wider than before.

Zac could tell that Fatima was nearing her climax. So, in one swift motion he grabbed ahold of her right leg and pushed it towards her tummy, thus allowing him more room to go deeper.

“Zaaaa—” Fatima screamed out while trying to move back some because the pleasure was just too much for her to handle.

“I thought you made me a promise to stop running, Ti” Zac said softly as he pulled her back into position. “Take that shit!” He commanded in a low husky tone, indicating that he was also nearing his nut.

“Shiiiiit” Fatima gasped from the combination of pain and pleasure. “B-baby pleaseee” she cried out as her legs began to shake.

“Please what?” Zac grunted.

“Please let me cum” she begged with tears nearing her eyes. “I'm sorry” she apologized for the poor manner in which she introduced him.

Her begging and pleading seemingly fell on deaf ears as Zac continued giving her intentional deep strokes. Her walls were gripping the life out of him and her wetness was on the verge of drowning him. However, he loved the feeling, he wishes he could remain here forever. Which is why he wasn't prepared to let go of her just yet.

Well… that was until Fatima's wetness became unbearable for him. He could tell from her breathless moaning, her eyes rolling to the back of her head, and from the way her body was violently shaking that she was on the verge of squirting.

Zac lowered her leg that he had initially held up and then proceeded to close the gap between them, making sure that they were eye-to-eye and chest-to-chest.

“Damnnn Ti, you feel so good” he groaned as he kept thrusting into her at a slow sensual pace. “You're so beautiful baby” he said, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

Needless to say, this feeling of pure intimacy was driving Fatima insane.

“I love you so much Zachary” Fatima said breathlessly as she pulled his face to her and started kissing his lips in order to ride out her orgasm.

“I love you too baby” Zac broke their kiss as he felt his dick jerk and twitch inside her.

Fatima has always hated when Zac pulls out, which is how they ended up with Zoë in the first place. She then proceeded to tighten her legs around him, essentially not allowing him the opportunity to pull out.

“Fuckkkk” Zac grunted as he held her tighter. “I love you so much” he emphasized before shooting her club up with his seeds.

In that same moment, Fatima's pussy walls constricted and forcefully pushed his dick out as her legs started trembling while she squirted all over the bed.