21.

| Taylors residence |

"Thank you for coming Mr Wilson" Gina said welcoming him into her home. "We are still waiting on a few more people to arrive but in the meantime you can go chill with Zac and my husband in the pool house."

"Thank you for having me. I hope you don't mind but I also invited my son CJ, he's flying in from NYU today. He was initially supposed to come for the party but you know…" he shrugged.

"I absolutely don't mind. The more the merrier Mr Wilson!" Gina smiled.

"Oh and one more thing… Since we practically share a grandchild and what not, I'd actually appreciate it if you just called me Carlos. Mr Wilson is how people address my father" he chuckled.

"Of course, my bad" Gina also chuckled. "And you can also call me Gina. Anyway, the poolhouse is the big glass wall that you'll see if you just follow that path" she pointed and Carlos quickly made his way there.

"He seems nice" Rosa the househelper said.

"Nicer than his wife for sure" Gina added. "Anyway… how far are we with the roast?"

"It'll be ready in about 15 min but everything else is ready to be served, we just need to plate it." Rosa replied.

"Okay great! Let me go check on my grandbaby and see if she's awake from her nap" Gina said leaving out the kitchen. "Oh and… have you seen my phone so I can call to check on my angelface, Fatima?"

"Your phone is upstairs on the charger" Rosa replied. "Speaking of Fatima… I thought you hated her now?"

"Okay hate is a strong word!" Gina defended. "I could never hate that sweet girl. No matter what she and Zac go through, she'll always have a place in my heart. I wasn't lying all the times when I said that she was like the daughter I never had. And I also don't want to add on to her abandonment issue, she has been through so much at such a young age! I just want us to be a place where she knows she can come for peace of mind."

"That is very profound of you Ms Gina" Rosa said getting emotional. "She really is a sweet girl and I just hate that she has had to suffer so much heartache, especially at the hands of the very same person who brought her into this world."

"What do you know about that?" Gina asked, side-eyeing her.

"Oh uh… the drama that happened at y'all church is trending all over Twitter. I know all about Ms E-V-I-L-Y-N" she chuckled putting emphasis on the word evil.

{A/N: Rosa is in her early 30s while the parents are in their late 40s so none of them are into social media. The most they do is Facebook but that's just on a random day. Therefore, none of them are aware of the apparent trending video.}

"You know you're wrong!" Gina also chuckled. "So this viral Twitter post, what exactly does it show?" She inquired.

"Everything!" Rosa exclaimed. "Even the apparent video that the older daughter spoke about. It also hit the timeline about an hour ago. Word on the street is that the police have already issued a warrant of arrest for Ms Evelyn, but I don't know if that's true." Rosa nonchalantly shrugged her shoulders before going to check on the roast because the oven timer had started beeping.

___

| Upstairs |

"Hello?" Fatima answered her phone.

"Hi sweetie. How far are you and Eva? We are about to start plating the food." Gina asked.

"Uhhh… Ms Gina, actually I don't–