33.

Continued...

| Taylored Shipments: CPT Office |

"Mmmh, baby that feels soo good" Fatima moaned softly into Zac's ear as he thrusted into her slowly. "Harder" she instructed before wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder.

The two were currently fucking on Zac's office chair in the straddle position. After Fatima gave Zac some mind blowing head, she became all hot and bothered, and decided that she wants her man now!! She didn't even care about the fact that they were still at the office, let alone the fact that their 3-year-old was asleep just a few steps away from them. Even though there was a high chance of them getting caught, luckily, they were both still fully clothed on the top. Fatima's dress was just slightly hiked up, while Zac had only dropped his pants.

"You sure you want me to go harder baby?" Zac whispered back to her and Fatima nodded in response.

As per her instruction, Zac grabbed onto her hips and started fucking her harder from underneath. Fatima got completely lost in the intense pleasure and thus forgot all about their "don't be loud" agreement.

"FUCKKK BABYYYY, YEEESSS" she screamed out loud in pleasure.

"Ti shut your ass up" Zac said with his teeth gritted. He then peaked over Fatima's shoulder and instantly stopped thrusting because he saw Zoë moving in her sleep.

"Zac, why did you stop?" Fatima asked in a whiny tone. "I was close."

"Shhh" Zac said softly as he saw Zoë slowly start to lift her head. "Baby get up" he said, tapping her thighs.

"No" Fatima tightened her legs around his body. "I didn't cum yet. Come on baby pleaseee" she started moving her hips to ride out her orgasm.

"Ti, Zoë is waki-"

"Mommy?" Zoë said, startling Fatima which caused her to immediately stop in her tracks.

"H-Hey baby" Fatima nervously said after turning her back to face her daughter.

"Why are you on top of daddy?" Zoë asked as she innocently rubbed her sleepy eyes. "What are you guys doing?"

"That's a really good question Zoë" Zac said before looking at Fatima. "What are we doing mommy?" He mocked before thrusting upwards with his dick was still inside her.

Fatima jerked as a result and then turned to face Zac and mouthed. "Baby stop".

She then turned back to Zoë. "Uh... Daddy and I were just playing a game" Fatima said in a very unbelievable tone, causing Zac to burst out laughing.

"I wanna play too" Zoë said excitedly as she hopped off the couch and began to approach her parents.

"NO!" Fatima yelled before quickly getting off Zac and fixing her dress. "Stay there! The game is over."

"Mommy, you're being mean to me" Zoë sat back down on the couch and started crying.

Fatima walked up to her. "I'm sorry baby. Mommy didn't mean to yell at you." She said comforting her. "Do you forgive me?" She asked.

"No" Zoë said, shaking her head.

"If I get daddy to take us to get McDonald's will you forgive me?" Fatima asked bribing her daughter.

Zoë instantly stopped crying and a smile formed on her face. "Can we get nuggies?" She asked, causing her parents to chuckle.

"Yes baby, we can get anything that you want" she replied. "I'm not the one who's paying. So feel free to go crazy" she said looking at Zac.