1st

The Boss I've Never Seen

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I wake up by my step sister throwing cold water on me.

"Allah! Kiya masla he tumhe?"(God! what's your problem?) I said.

She roll her eyes  "Now wake up or should I throw one more bucket? " with that she went to her room.

"Allah mere sat he, yaad rakh na"(God is with me, remember that) I said as I walk to my washroom for fresh up.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Hello I'm Muhrunisa Ansari, I live in Hyderabad in sector Nurani-Basti with my father ,step mother and  step sister.

Although I'm not That rich nor that needy. I can buy anything I want with my own money 🙂.

My father gives me, my monthly pocket money  which seems to knockout the air from my step family but.. I don't care too.

My father tries to make "our" family as happy as he can. He is a Normal worker and worked very hard for "us".

As for My Step-family, my real mother-well I don't know where she is.when i was only 10 than as for my father bad luck he marries that ugly women because he couldn't able to take care of me by himself as I need a care and love from mother. .
That women never called me her daughter nor her attitude is good at all. whenever my father is around she would act like she's the greatest mother in this world and she should've get a award of best  step mother in the whole universe.

But best thing is, my father knows about her and her behavior with me very well so whenever she upset me my father would make my happy.

Now her daughter aka my step sister as for my "parents" she's is the most  innocent girl for her age,  she is 18 now,yep she's younger than me but she is more like a play girl, every next week she got a new boyfriend (Rip Hyderabadi boy's) . I agreed she's beautiful and well mannered with other ppl who belongs to my step mother, but she is totally Jahanumi .

she broke every boy heart after all-Well created goes to One And Only Allah, he made her beautiful and everything but she's don't deserve those beautiful thing's at all.
She is totally hellish from her mind and from inside too.

When my father died, everything got worst, And as for that ugly women aka my step mother,she said I should do a job or she will get me married with a old man.

So I start working in  office (thanks to my Collification/my high grades) and then I met a girl named Barkat Sohail, she is my only trusted  best friend, she always calm me down whenever ever I broke down . In easy word's she support me in my very step.

Then I met my first love Mustafa Kamal, He's so funny and caring with me and always so kind with me. In easy word's he also love me and want to send his purposel for me but I stopped him cuz yk my step mother 😐.

And it's been 2 year's since  my ideal father died. ⚰

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Timeskip

After getting insults by my one and only step mother, now I'm in my way towards my office.

"Allah!My feet,they're no condition to be used for walking" I whined.