12th

Furenal

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

The tense in the house is so much, no one dared to talk in these two days.

Ayan became more worst part of himself;always ignoring me and will glare at me whenever I look at him.

Ryan also keep quite and rarely utter a word. But he's ok with me.

Irtaza-leave him..

Wearing the white plain shalwar kameez;representing of/the funeral of someone in the  house.

The older ladies quietly recite the Surah(s)  of Qu'ran. I can see the pale faces and sad expression in there faces, as some of ladies talk about 'how kind and loving the ma was' and talking good 'bout ma.

Yeah people nature are like that;When you are alive they will leave you like you were a trash or something, and when you will be buried down in the same dust(meti) you were made with, they will talk good or phrase you like they were the most closest person to you.

Like, love that person in life, it's more loveable and beautifu,they don't need that love after their death,do they? In my opinion no...What's the point of loving that person after they're death?

◦•●◉✿ Author ✿◉●•◦

All ladies or women are sad and pale but the worst condition-lady was Mahrunisa herself;having dark circle, pale(est) skin, and dull eyes.

And some old ladies were eyeing her gossiping "who's she? I didn't knew her, and I never even saw her here before".

Mahrunisa look at her as she have heard the sentence, then she look down as she smiled sadly.

"What have I done to be this unlucky?....ya Allah , I asked you for my mother-in-law to be the kindest and sweetest woman but I never wish her to be dead this soon...i don't know what will I do now" thought the newdy married young-lady.

Her thought was interrupted by the boys arriving for the dead person;to take them for their proper janaza. (Funeral)

As Mahrunisa didn't move an inch, the two ladies came and tap at her shoulder, telling her to stand up.

As she did, the first person to came in her gaze was Ayan;looking completely dull.

Ayan, Ryan and two other people came and take the Janaza on their shoulder's and left the house to the grave yard.

".......Irtaza didn't attend the Janaza" thought the girl as she glanced at the door and soon they shut.

"Nasir's mother.......she didn't came..to look at her sister..for.....for the last time" thought the Dull-girl , slowly walking towards her room after telling the old lady who call her self MA's best friend from her youth.

Entering the room, Mahrunisa lock her room as she sit on her bed half lifeless;not caring about her surrounding.

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

Ma.. I missed you already, you were in my life only for few days but I felt the love I should felt;the love of a mother.

And..

And what will I do? Your son.. Irtaza already hate me... And..

"You know what? "Irtaza glared at me as he stand in front of his room door, I look at him, "because of you..My ma is no longer in this fucking world,....only bcz of you" he said as he slam the door on my face leaving me shocked, sad, and broken .

He thinks I'm the reason you're no longer in this.. World.

It is correct? Because of me,... You are not.. Here with us? Ma?

What am I supposed to do? Now only I can pray for myself to Allah and beg him for my happy life.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Hello gentle people.

Well nothing to say, I do hope you enjoyed the chapter I carelessly wrote at night.

Thanks for reading!!

Words:-630