23rd

Known Lady who claim to my mother

1 week Later.

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I walk out of the room, and in the same time Hamail came out from her room.

Not to mention Irtaza was going back to his room.

Hamail look and me up and down then she roll her eyes.

I look at her with stern eyes as she does a 'pick me girl' pose.

"Don-" before she could complete she sentence, I walk pass her and went down stairs.

"Hey!! I'm talkin'..! " she said in her worst Australian tone.

I ignored her and walk to the kitchen.

Making myself  a breakfast, I smile at my food and then went to my seat in the dining table.

The whole dining room empty, I sigh as I first perform a prayer to thank Allah for the meal I'm having.

After that I start eating it.

"Bismillah" I said and take a bite of it.

I smile as I continue to eat it.

My peace was ruined by Irtaza girlfriend as I felt a hot liquid on my hand.

I didn't move my hands and it was still on my plate as by the time my hands were burning.

Then I heard the worst voice I'm hearing from past 1 week.

"Oopsi ! " she said. I stand up taking my plate I look at her,"thank you.. " saying this I left from there.

I could feel her rolling  her eyes as doing her girly pose she always does and not to mention chewing her empty mouth for no reason.

"What a bitch.. " she said as I ignore her and left from there.

After washing my plate I look at my hands to see them completely red and my nails were looking like they are going to bleed.

I sigh as I just wash them with cold water and then walk outside to take some good breath.

As soon as I step outside some guards came to me, "go back inside you are not allowed to step outside" he said rudely.

I without responsing went inside and straight went to my room.

Going inside I sigh, seeing my new phone Irtaza gifted me 3 weeks ago, crushed.

I take the now broken phone and it's pieces as I throw it inside the trash bin.

I take the Jane-maaz as I smile.

"It's time to talk.. To one and only Allah" I said as I place the Jane-maaz in the direction of Kiblah.
.

.
.

"Allah Hu Akbar" I said as I raise my hands to my collar bone and then bend them down, folding them on my chest.

Then after performing three surah, I bend down and my palm touch my knees.