25th

The boy I once loved.

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

Reaching to my destination, I take a breath, a long one. My once charming face turned to expressionless, my once shining eyes turned dull, my once glowing skin turned dry.

Reaching here, is the change of my life.

I turn my face as I was greeted by guards. They came to me and greet me with formality.

"Nice to finally meet you, the new hire of Sanari Company. I'm Adam, and I'll be your assistant" he said as he smiled.

I nodded, as I look at the other guard's who took my luggage, "please follow me so I can take you to your place to live" he said and without complaining I followed.

I look down as the door of the car close, I look at the driver as I speak, "take me to hospital before going home" he replied with "sure ma'am" and drove to the hospital.

I sigh as I step inside that mansion. After I was freed from the hospital. The door opened, I saw an old sweet lady talking to someone on the phone.

Taking a breath I speak, "Khala... "

The lady look at me as she smiled sweetly, hanging up on the phone immediately, she came to me and give me a hug. "Welcome dear.. " she said as she took my hand and take me to the living room.

I take a seat as she sit besides me, still holding my hands, "so.. He didn't change his behavior.. Huh? " she said as she caresses my cheek. I look at her with my dull eyes as I nodded.

"I just.. Gave up... He had someone else to be his entertainment" a whisper escaped my mouth as a tear roll down my eye.

"Ma..? "

I look up as I saw, I never saw in those cruel yet happy months of mine in that house.

His brown eyes bored into mine as I looked down, gripping auntie's hand tightly.

"What is she.. Doing here? "

I closed my eyes as more tears roll down, my head lower down, his voice it was full of sadness .

" what do you mean? She can't be here? " khala asks as she look at her son.

"... " and his response was just silence.

"Dude-! MAHRU!! " I look up as I was met with that clumsy boy I knew.

His happy face turn into a frown one after probably seeing my dark circles and this worst condition.

"Ryan... " I said as I try to smile but instead my lips curves down, my eyes widened as I stand up.

Khala also stand up as she told me the direction of the washroom. I ran but bumped onto him, my red eyes look at him but I continue to run after I look infront again.

I puke as I gasp for air, coughing a bit I weakly walk towards the counter to wash my hands and face.

Why does I have to be vomiting now, what would they think of me.