17th

Love to be never loved

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

After Ryan left.

I came to know that Irtaza had fired Rana Wahab and his wife.

I saw them leaving, I could only hugged Mrs Rana as Rana sahab patted me on head.

"When I would earn my own money ,and when I will win Irtaza I will call you back" I said as I smile looking down.

"We will be waiting than" he said and with that I never saw them around.

Irtaza wants to talk to me but I chose to ignore him.

But one day..

When I was walking towards the stairs, Irtaza held my arm and pulled me back, making me face him.

"Yes?!" I asked.

"When I fucking called you,answer me ok..I'm not your maid for something" he said with a straight face.

I remove his hand from my wrist and look at him.
"Please..now what you want?...you...you have fired the people I loved..you told Ryan to left this house even though you know we love each other as siblings" I said as I breath defeated(ly).

"I didn't ask ..anyways you are no--"

"I won't listen to you.. Please stop it.. You are the one whose spending whole days out and nights too... You're rarely at home and why would I listen to you?.. You don't consider yourself as my hus--"before I could complete my sentence , I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

My eyes widened as I realized.

He... He just slapped me.

I look at him ;hurt.

"What do you want?!! You have already force me to be in one room with you what you want now?!! This is enough torturing for me...you spend times with other girls but not me..then please free me from this cage..i can't bare it anymore!!" I ,by the end start shouting as I back off.

"This is why I'm not leaving you, I want to see you cry and like this you deserve it after what you did to my m---"

"STOP IT FOR GOD SAKES...I also consider her as my mother I would never do that thing." I said as I cosplay my hands together...

"Please spare my life, if not for me please do it for Allah.." I said.

"Uff..you've destroyed my happiness..." He said as he sat on the sofa as I lower my hands.

I felt anger rush to me. As I take a deep breath, not wanting to lose my patience.

"You act like you loved me.." I whisper as I remember when he holds my hand in the crowd and when I asked him why he held it, be simple replied with 'I don't want you to be lost ' with makes me felt butterflies and from there I gain feelings for Irtaza Malik, my husband.

"It was an act..." He said un bothered as I look at him shocked.

How can he play with me like that?..

"I was the one to destroy your happiness?, You Were The One who Destroy My Everything Irtaza Malik!!"

"*laugh* Oh My! really? Do you think I love you? No meri jaan, No! I don't love you, I'm just fulfilling my Responsibilities that's all. " he said as he stands up

"You know what.." I said as I look down, my hair hiding my face.

"I loved Nasir..but you came in between and everything destroyed I wish you..i wish I never married you.." I said as I turn on my heels and left from there..

Leaving him stunned, with mixed up feelings.

◦•●◉✿ Irtaza ✿◉●•◦

No need to tell me..

I knew..

I knew you loved him..

But idk why I chose you..

And worse part was...

I was hapyy when mom made said you're getting married to me, but I showed nothing.

After seeing Nasir, Ryan and even Ayan broke I don't know why but I never felt sad..

Because they deserve it..

They deserve it because they try to take are away.. But failed.

.
.
.

That's who the fate goes why isn't it?

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴

Thank you reading!!

I think this story will be end before it reaches 30.

Words:693