26th

Denied the truth

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I look at the front to see my door being open as I saw Khala jaan entering the room with a file.

She smiled at me as she places the file on the side table and sit just besides my leg as I fold my legs so she could sit comfortably.

"Suba bakhar beta" said Khala jaan as I nodded and also greet her.

"How are you feeling now? " she asks as she look at me with pure love just like how my mother, and my mother-in-law looked at me... For the last time.

"Fine.. " I said as I look down and interlock my fingers. She moves her hands to mine as she squeezed them.

"As like a mother.. I need to ask you.. Mahrunisa are.. You? " she asks as I look at her and give her a sad smile.

And nodded, "hmm.. I am" I heard a gasp as I again look at her, "how many days? "

" 1 week" I respond as she nodded and hug me. "I won't let you go until you give birth.. I'm alive to take care of you.. Nasir.. Ayan and Ryan are here to help you.. Care for you" she said as she patted my head.
I smile and just nod.

I'm thankful to one and only Allah, everyone here is ready to take care of me but my husband....

I look at her as she placed a file in my hand, "this is a file of the house.. Next to mine.. It's named after you by Baji" Khala said as she look at me.

"I don't need home.. I'm ok " I said as I place the file back in her hand. I don't want more money, what will I do with that much money? When the happiness isn't finding it's way to me.

"Dear... She named after you although you will be here forever.. I won't let you go anywhere never" she said as she pinched my cheeks, I press my palm on it as she winked and chuckle making me smile.

Please... Just don't leave me.

Like how my mother and my ma did.. Please.

______

I was sitting on the sofa by my window looking outside as the door of my room opened and by the fragrance I knew it was none other than him.

"How are you feeling? " asks the boy as he takes a sit in front of me.

"Fine.. And you? " I asks as I look at him and smile a little.

"It doesn't matter..." He said as he broke the eye contact and look opposite side.

"I.. Wanted to ask you something" I look at Nasir as I nodded, "sure.. I'm here to answer" I said as I smile.

"Would you marry me if he gives you divorce? " he asks.

I look at him shocked and the chuckle, "he won't give me divorce I'm sure" I said as inside I was also afraid.

But I guess there is no need for it, if I have full faith on one and only Allah, nothing will happen wrong.

"Do you... Love Irtaza..? " he asks as he finally look at me, I fell silent, what am I supposed to tell him.