22nd

Pain that I never felt.

◦•●◉✿ Hamail✿◉●•◦

After he was successfully passed out,ordered some guards to take him as they took him to my car and drove to the destination I told them.

While I had already took the keys of his car.

Sitting inside it I drove to the hotel where I have my penthouse.

Reaching there, I walk inside as I take the key of the penthouse from the counter and the guards follow me while carrying my dear Irtaza.

The guards place Irtaza on the bed as they left while I take out the drug I used on Irtaza while ago.

Placing it inside the drawer I sat on the sofa in front of him.

Waiting for him to wake up.

Just wake up and let's start the show.

.
.
.

**✿❀○❀✿**

While on the other hand, Mahrunisa was continuously praying for both safety.

Hamail and Irtaza's.

But the girl didn't knew what actually is happening.

'Oh her dear kind soul'

**✿❀○❀✿**

I smile as I look at Irtaza start getting conscious again.

He sat up as he groan, holding up his head.

My smile flew as I started my drama.

"Irtaza, Sweetheart are you ok? " I asks as I hold his both hand and give them a light squeeze.

He look at me confused, " Hamail? When did you come back from Dubai? "

I smile as satisfaction set on me, I caresses his cheeks with a soft look on my face.

"You were found in club when I came to check up on your house.. Your wife threw me away and told me never came to your house ever again.. " I said with sad tone, years welling up.

"What.. My wife? " he asks.

I nodded looking and him. "Yes Mahrunisa Ansari.. She forcefully married you after your mom died.. " I told him.

He close his eyes as he looks down, I stand up from the bed and hugs him.

"It's ok.. I'm here for you.. It's ok" I said as I smirk looking in front.

That drug worked.

What a genius idea Talina gave me.

Love you meri jaan!

He hugs me back, and I smile.

I pulled back and hold his face, "how about we go out? " I asks.

He nods as he shows me his smile.