2nd

Thank You For Destroying My Life

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I am going home after  buying Monthly grocery for living ofc. This mother and daughter will not let me live happily.

For sure. Today is Saturday and In Sohail Household (Barkat house)  Barkat invited me in her Mangni but those mother daughter told me to buy groceries and if I not ,they will never let me be inside my own house.

I sigh deeply. I'm not feeling good, Mustafa isn't attending my calls and texts from least past three day's and it really give me tension.

I bang on the gate, cuz I know if I knock softly they won't come to open the door and will say "can't heard your knocks" that's why I bang hehe.

And surprisly Yumna (my step-sister) come to open the gate in just two bangs wow. From where the sun rise?.

"Come inside" she say as she side away, I enter and when I was about to walk towards kitchen, she quickly take plastic bags from my hand and say"Go to you room,I'm coming there" She smile and left. I was standing there totally speechless, did the sun really rise from east? I shrugge and went to my little bedroom. I enter and close the door, wash my face and sit on the bed waiting for Yumna.

She enter and stand in front of me . "Aapi pack your stuff" she said, huh aapi? kayamt ka asar. I don't wanna ruin her mood she first in my life talk nicely. But what can I do?
"Why? " I ask, "because-" she get cutted by door open up widely. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING ,QUICKLY PACK YOUR STUFF!!" Nusrat (my step mother) shout.

I quickly stand up and want to ask why. "But why" I ask, she glare at me and warn again. "I.Said.Pack.Your.Damn.stuff."she say and left after flipping her dupata on her shoulder . I look at Yumna. She look at me and then left without saying anything.

I walk towards her and first in my life, I pull her shoulder, she look at me wide eyes and slap me hard in front of someone I guess. I touch my left cheek and ughh! It hurts!!.

"HOW DARE YO-" she shout.

"TELL ME WHY WOULD I PACK MY STUFF!!" I shout back.

She grab back strips of my hair and pull me close, I hold my head cuz this Pyscopath is pulling them very hard! .

"Cuz you're sold " she said, I look at her.. My.....

My whole world stops what did she say.

"What?" I whisper still in shock.

"I said you are sold and no longer a member of this family ok? " she said.

In that time my tears start dreeping, but why

Would I leave my own house?

Why.

WHY

"WHY THE  HELL I WILL LEAVE MY OWN HOUSE!!" I shout.

"Huh? " she glare at me, she hold my hair more tight and start dragging me towards the gate. "You bitch!now you know how to talk back!" She say, Yumna is trying to stop her but she also push her own daughter. At last she open the gate and throw me outside, it was almost night, it was mughrib time. Half of the Street are looking at me. I fell on the rock ground I look at her, she glare at me and throw my dupata on my face .

I look at yumna, she was tearing up, once her mother go inside , yumna wants to come towards me but her mother also drag her inside and bang the door on my face.