11th

Pure hatred

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I slowly open my eyes, to see my self in someone else room.

Huh? Where is my room?

"How are you feeling? "

I was snap out from my thoughts, as I look towards the voice and see Irtaza sitting on the sofa while looking at me.

"H-huh? --oh I'm...fine" I speak as I look down.

"Listen"
I look at him slowly as he was about to complete his sentence, the door burst open as Ryan came running inside.

"Irtaza! Khala jaan fainted!!" Saying this, I stand up as well as Irtaza. I was about to run outside but Irtaza stops me "don't" .

Saying this he left after slamming the door shut. Which causes me to flinch, I slowly start remembering things.

The things left from Nasir's mouth.

I cosplays my hand on my mouth as I closed my eyes, not wanted the tears to fall.

I am broke once again.

I'm sorry Nasir, I wasn't in my right mind. I'm... Sorry

I suddenly lose the courage of standing as I fall on the bed as I continue to sob soundlessly.

After sometimes, I wipe my tears and look at the time, it was 4:30pm . I shook my head and went to wado, after doing wazo I grab the new Janamaaz set auntie (ma) gifted me before my Nikha.

(Janamaaz set:- Tazbhi, Quran, and many more)

I place it on the direction of kaba. And perform my Aser prayers.

After performing my Namaz, I take a deep breath and hold my hand up in the manners of Dua.

"Ya Allah,...Give me Strength to face coming up problem's....troubles I'm going to face.....harsh words I'm going to listen.....Ya Allah...Make my this new life happy and peaceful for me.....Ya Allah Please....Please...I beg you...Please.....give Nasir the most beautiful and most loving wife ever and I beg you...please make him forgot me and.....forgave me...Ya Allah" I exhale a shaking breathe. Wiping my tears away, I place the Janamaaz on it's right place and sat on the sofa.

Take the Qu'ran and start reciting the Surah.

I ws interpreted by someons opening the door, I close the Qu'ran gently and put it on it's place. I turn my head to see Ayan.

"Oh Aya-"

"Go to Khala's room"

I was shocked , his tone.. It was full of disgust and pure hatred.

I look down, nod and walk towards MA's room.

Opening the door, I walk inside just to see-

"Ma? " my eyes wide, h-her conditions is worst. I close the door behind me and run towards her, there was no one present in the room;just me and ma.

I take a hold of her shaking hand, "m-ma" emotions again start their work and tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"M-mahrunisa *cough* ,...please take care of Irtaza"

"Don't say this ma..."

"*cough* I don't have much time...listen me carefully...*cough* Irtaza is my only..son, he don't have any sibling sadly....my..my sister..Nasir mother..she's so kind...if in future....Irtaza do anything to..you or hurt you...go to America meet..my sister...she'll welcome you warmly and take care of you like her own.."

She told me slowly slowly. I nod "please don't leave me" I told her.

She chuckles weakly and "it's my day to die,you cannot change fate my love "

No please don't leave me.. I only sacrifices my love of life and happiness just for you ma... You can't just leave me.

"You know I call Irtaza teddybear cuz he always hug me and sleep with me, when he was only 4 he lost his father and love of a father...as he never know what father or husband do...so please take care of him and be with him in his hard times"

"I wish you great luck, happy life and bright future with my son,live long for me my dear..."

With that she take her last breathes and close her eyes forever.

"Ma? "

I called her once. Twice, thrice but I never get answer. I slowly shook her but then--her head fell on the side way... I gasp as I stand up from the cold tiled floor and check her pulse.

No way.

I open the door to find Irtaza with a small plastic bag... "What are you doi-"

"M-Ma s-she's" I couldn't say a word as I close my eyes tight and step aside and lean against the wall.

"Ma? " I hear Irtaza called her. But never got a response, I open my eyes to see Irtaza holding her hold hands as he slowly turn his head to me.

"Why ma, not answering me? "

That's it, I lose it. I burst into tears as tears turn into crys.

"Ma is no more"

I told him the world most worst sentence no one wants to hear.

And that time Ayan and Ryan enter the room,

"What rubbish are you speaking!!" Irtaza raised his voice. Ryan check MA's pulse and"no way khala..."

He also repeat my sentence. Irtaza look at me with pure hatred.... "Get lost from here!!" He yell as I run out side as run towards my room, unable to control my emotions anymore.

Auntie you broke your promise yourself.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

◡̈⋆🄷🄴🅈(●’◡’●)ノ.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, thank you for reading.

Word:907