24th

Away from You

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I fall on the black marbled floor as I look at him.

He looked at me with disgust. He scoff as he rolling his  icy eyes.

"You destroyed my happiness in my life.. Taking my mother.. Brothers and now even my cousin from me?!! Why don't you mind your own business? " asks the boy as he lower his hands from his face, and give me a nasty glare.

"I was the one to destroy your happiness?, You Were The One who Destroy My Everything Irtaza Malik!!" I yelled as tears were screaming down. I harshly wipe the tears as I don't want him to think me as a loser woman.

Because.. I'm not.

Allah is with me, my Lord, I don't want anyone else.

My red puffy eyes staring at his face as he was staring down at me with a stern face and hands inside his pockets.

He smile as he look at the ceiling,then I heard a dark chuckle.

I was confused by why is he laughing, did.. Did I saw something funny?

He bend down and kneel down, looking at me as he raised his hand, I close my eyes, ready for the impact but I felt a cold hand on my face as I flinch and open my Hazel eyes.

Teary Hazel eyes looking at those icy glaring eyes.

"Oh My! really? Do you think I love you? No meri jaan, No! I don't love you, I'm just fulfilling my Responsibilities that's all. " he said as he leave my face and stand up.

Leaving me in the darkness-

___

I open my eyes, sitting up from the bed.

This nightmare..

won't leave me alone.

I walk to the washroom as I wash my face and Look at my face.

Dark circles, red cheeks nose, dry lips, red eyes, veins visible on my neck and hands.

I look at my hands as they were in the water, taking them out I stare at them.

Closing the tap, I walk inside shower area, after a while.. I felt the warm water collides with my body as I close my eyes and let my self get wet with the blessing Allah gave us;Water.

Scrubbing my hair softly and washing my self neatly. I dry my self with the towel as I wrapped the head towel on my head.

Wearing my Merdenta dress, I first dry my hair with the same towel then use dryer later.

My hand stopped in front of the skin cares.

"Mahrunisa.. " I look up from my book as I cover my eyes from the sun light.

"Yes.. Irtaza? " I asked as I smiled, looking at him.

He nodded as he sit next to me.