27th

As for now we'll be having some slow burn, so I'll be the point of view, the author pov. Not Mahrunisa or Irtaza for some chapters and if so.. They will get it.

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

Who is Aleena Johar?.

◦•●◉✿ Author ✿◉●•◦

The Malik Household;

Irtaza was sitting on the sofa while Hamail was sitting quit close to him, for his liking.

"Hamail.. Get away " he said in tired tone as he drink the alcohol she gave him.

"Darling... Why? It's ok She left.. But I'm here..right?..dear don't be sad.. " Hamail speaks in a seductive tone which clearly annoyed Irtaza but he has a lot to ask her to shut up.

Irtaza eyes trail towards the hallway as there stood the two boys with their hands folded on their chests.

"Long time.. No see. Irtaza " said Ayan as he smirks and Ryan had the Sourest face ever.

Hamail look at them and roll her eyes sitting close to Irtaza on purpose. "And hello!.. Aleena Johar" said Ayan as he give a cold stare which dig inside Hamail's head.

"Oh come on.. Don't call me that name ever" said Hamail as she look at them.
"Why? It's your real name and even on your passport, not to mention in your birth card too.. That HAMAIL name gives off bad vibes which are true of course but still the name is beautiful unlike you.. A ..plastic bag" insulted Ryan as he take a sit in front of the duo, smirking.

"Behave.. Ryan I'm older than you" said Hamail as she places the alcohol glass on the table which Irtaza gave her.

"Oh my? She even faked her age? She's going to be 28 this year.. While she's still being a babaygirl.. Still staying in her first 20s" Said Ryan as he glance at Ayan.

"Fuck off man.. Shut up" Hamail said rolling her eyes, "I'm a young boy.. ".

Hamail yelps as she felt a pain on her arm, she got yanked away from Irtaza to the floor by Ryan.

" IRTAZA!! " yells the girl but Irtaza by that time was already pass out on the sofa.

"Shut up! You are 3 years older than him! Shame on you" said Ayan as he sit next to the sleeping boy.

"I'm.. I'm his girlfriend and soon to be wife!! " yelled the girl as Ryan hissed as he stands up moving his neck and shoulders a little. "Yeah yeah in your dreams.. " said Ayan as he lean back on the sofa.

Ryan bend down as he gripped her cheeks enough hard that could literally broke her jaw, "listen Aleena you have a husband and kids to take care of but your dreaming to marry a already married boy who is quit younger than you.." He takes a breath "You are going from here.. " continues Ryan as he gives her a wide glare.

"W.. Why? " she shutter, wasn't able to form words as it was hard for her because of the grip on her cheeks.

Ryan leaves her as he stands up and shake his head in a disappointment, "dude.. Don't you brush your teeths? " he said as Ayan sneakers.

"I.....! I do! " said Hamail shouting once again trying to wake the sleeping teddy bear up.

Ryan hisses as he press his  tongue against his left inner cheek as he turn and look at Ayan who was sitting like a boss.

"Hmm.. Take her..I'll take care of him" Ayan said understanding the anger as he look over to the sleeping figure.

Ryan give him a nod as he takes the Faked Hamail wrist and start dragging her while she screams Irtaza name but was no use as by that time Ayan had covered Irtaza's ears.

"IRTAZA?! " yells the girl once again but Ryan throws her across the stairs as she fall on the cold floor and she bruised her knee because of the short dress she was wearing.

"No use.. " Ryan said as he caresses his forehead and then by his other free hand he order his guards to take the girl to the car.

"Use chlorine, make her unconscious till we reach the destination" Ryan said as he sit inside the other car and went to the airport straight.

While Ayan look at the alcohol and then at the guard who was literally shivering because of his glare, "who gave this to Irtaza? " asks the boy in his serious voice as he glance at the guard, glass in the hand;moving it around.

"Ha.. Hamail.. Ma'am" The man in the front flinch as the glass shatter behind him, he glance up to look at Ayan.

"She does not deserve to be called a MA'AM, understand? Now fuck off and bring some water" Ayan said as he moves his left palm a little and the man fuck off-i mean went to bring the water.

Ayan look at Irtaza sleeping figure as he sigh, closing his eyes for a bit.

"You will regret having me here.. I'll make you regret your decision for even letting Mahrunisa go"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tum or kahai men or kahai~~

Me phir bhi tum ko chahonga!!

One more chapter in advance, now Don't expect a chapter before a week.