10th

Fake Feelings

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

"I'll marry your son"

I told her, she look in my eyes as I look at her and smiled.

I can't say no to her-I Don't know why-but I just can't.

She smiled and hugged me.

I look straight to Irtaza he was looking at me unbelievably.

Only, he , ma and I was home that time.

I just agreed to marry him bcz of Mahela Auntie.

I didn't think about Nasir that time.

◦•●◉✿ Mahela ✿◉●•◦

I'm in my Daughter-in-law's room. "Wear this dress tomorrow as it's your Nikah ok? " I said as I smiled happily.

She nodded and smile "don't worry I'll wear." I place the dress on the sofa and hugged her once again. "Thank you sweetheart for agreeing."

Once a didn't hear a reply, I move back and look at her, she smiled and look at me which gentleness. "It's........ok"

◦•●◉✿ Nasir ✿◉●•◦

I was calling Mahrunisa for so long but she isn't attending my calls, I don't know why?

I want to tell her that mom is coming to meet her. I dialed Ayan Number but his phone is of.

Idk why but I'm having bad feeling.

Now it's 2 'O Clock  in the evening, and I am going towards Irtaza's house with my mom.

I can't tell how much I'm happy to meet her.

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I wore the dress ma have given me.

I'm now sitting in front of Irtaza as for Ma, she's sitting next to me.

When Ayan knows that I'm marrying Irtaza not Nasir, he stop talking to me;I'm sure he thought that I have played with Nasir's heart. But I haven't.

Ryan is happy, and it hurt me so much-how can he be happy?

As for Irtaza his face is straight as always but he once smirked when he look at me.

And I hated it.

Irtaza sitting in front of me, Ryan on his left as for Ayan he is standing on the door frame.

Irtaza is wearing a black Kurta(shalwar kameez)

Ayan is wearing white.

Ryan is wearing Dark blue.

I'm wearing;