8th

I knew

◦•●◉✿ Nasir ✿◉●•◦

I went to the Living room. I look at Ryan and Ayan they were talking but soon look at me and smiled and continue to talk after standing up from my place. I sat on the sofa and take out my phone-

"Wah! Mahru!! You are looking beautiful✨"
I look at Ryan and then in front of me;my first crush in my life.

She smile at me as I pass it back.

She is wearing the dress I bought for her.

A Ocean-green beautiful kurti with Red dupata , it have computer Karhai on the ends of the shoulders and kameez.The shalwar do also have computer karhai on the ends ,while the dupata is made up of Thandi-Jaali and it have Karhai on the middle and other parts.

And the hairstyle she made it really suit her. Her make up is light, a light brown lipstick on her upper lips and it doesn't look really like lipstick it just look alike original lip colour. Light pink colour shaded Blush with suited her cheeks very well.

A clean liner on her eyes as her eyes looks so beautiful with it,little pink shaded eye shadow. I guess she haven't applied muscara cuz she don't need it, her lashes are already long. She is looking beautiful as ever.

Mashallah

"If you're going to stare at her for that long, just ask her for a selfie" I was taken out from my world to the real world by Irtaza himself.

I look at him. "Good idea" he rolled his eyes and focus on his phone.

Seriously? If I would, I would have broke his phone long ago. I think he don't need to marry a girl. This phone is his wife after all.

I look at Mahrunisa. She is talking to both idiots and appreciating the good words they are speaking to impress her. Wow impressive right?

"Muhrunisa you are looking beautiful...as ever" I tell her as she look at me and smiled.

Haye!! This smile of  her's it kills me.

"Thank you for the compliment,and also thank you for this dr-"

"No prob at all" I told her as I smiled. She nodded and stand up to go somewhere-

"Where are you going? " Ayan ask.

Seriously? This dude should mind his own business-

"To kitchen-" "no need! Your make up will be ruined!" Ryan told her. She chuckle as she sat back again. "Ok than, I'll wait too-wait can I? "

"Ofc" I look at Irtaza as he look at me. Did he copy my words?

◦•●◉✿ Irtaza ✿◉●•◦

Did he copy my words?

I broke the eye contact once I heard her  chuckle. I turn to her "thank you..i guess" she said looking at us both. I nodded and start scrolling through  my phone.