4th

She is nice

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

Huh? Nobody?

What's really going on?

I slowly walk outside the kitchen and then I saw a pass out Ayan.
I gasp as I see him.

I bend down

"Ayan" I whisper

No response

"Ayan~" I again say but in normal and clear voice.

Once again  he didn't response, so there was only two ways.

Throwing water on him

Or

Shaking him!

"Ayan, AYAN" I said and shake him as much hard I can. I took a deep breath.

And then.........

I

Kissed him

Just joking

I pull his hair which cause him to gain his conscious. "Oh you're awake? " I innocently said while hands on my back.

"Did you see Sadako!" He whisper shout. Huh who?
"Sadako? " "yeah she have hip length hair and was wearing a white gown like-like............YOUR!!" he shout once he realise.

I laugh at him as I said"it was me, not a girl named sadako,come on stand up" I said as I stand up and give my hand to him for hold.

As he hold.

"What's happening here? "

◦•●◉✿ Irtaza ✿◉●•◦

"What's happening here? " I asked As I look at their hands, That girl named Mahrunisa took her hand back as she smile and went to kitchen. I look at Ayan "what? " he asked. I was about to say something than this mahrunisa interpret us. "I've made some Pasta does any of you want? " she asked, "nope I'm full thank you and I'm going to sleep bye~" Ab
yan said as he went to his bedroom.

I look at her and  was about to say no but my stomach make sound which cause me to embarrassed and she chuckled I glare at her, she close eye smile at me"I'm putting the plates in Counter you can have your " with that she went inside the kitchen and put two plates of pasta on the table, I grab the seat and sit on it as she sit apposite too me.

"Bismillah"

I and she said as we start eating the pasta she made and damn it was delicious.

After finishing I went to my room as she went to wash the plates. My plate was cleaned it look like it doesn't need to be wash which cause her to chuckle, I also smile which I didn't notice and went to my bed to sleep.

(I forgot to drink water didn't I? )

Lol

I have to admit

she

Is

Nice.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

I know this chapter is short but it's ok I guess, I hope you enjoy.

Thank you for reading

Words:424