14th

The Fate Goes By

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

It's been 1 and a half month now.

I and Ryan are like best siblings.

We will play ludo, play other indoor games and will cook together. Leave the part where he literally burn the kitchen down.

He would come home early and would give me little cute gifts which I appreciate a lot.

He would secretly takes me out to somewhere in Karachi when he knows Irtaza went overseas or somewhere not in city.

And secretly because, Irtaza didn't allow me to go anywhere.

Rana Sahab and His wife would also help us escape and we would give them little cute gifts as for helping as we all laugh together.

And..

And today was the same day too...

I was in the library , reading my novel last page of 'Forty Shades Of Love' .

It's an Epic book.

The library door open as Ryan came to me in Dark blue shalwar kameez.

I look at him and smile, after reading the last line I close the book and put it on its place.

"Mash Allah by brother is looking more handsome in Shalwar Kameez than those pants shirts. " I said as I now fully look at him.

"Oh thank you bhabi.. " he said as he dramatically smile shyly.

Than he look at me, "bhabi let's go..out again..everything is clear" he said as he shows his thumb.

I was about to decline but after looking at his happy mood, I give in.

I can't make a happy person sad.

I stand up and follow him as he walk faster .

I grab the shawl from Mrs Rana as I smile and thanked her, she smile in return and Pat at my back.

I sat inside the car, as Ryan came running and sat in the car, he turn to me, "ready? "

"Ready" I said, he smile as he look at the front and start driving.

Well I was sitting on the back seats.

Ryan time to time look at me, when he caught red handed he close eyed smile.

He stopped in front of a Ice cream polar as he came outside and open my door.

I came out and smile at him, muttering a 'thankyou'.

"No probs bhabi" he said.

We both went inside and order our favorite flavors.

I ordered blue berry and Coconut.

Ryan order almond and chocolate.