30th

New year to Begin With

◦•●◉✿ Author Point Of View ✿◉●•◦

The scene, unfold.

As the sun dips below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, the world prepares for the enchantment of the night.

The cityscape begins to twinkle with a thousand lights, casting a mesmerizing glow upon the streets.

The gentle breeze carries whispers of the day's adventures, while the stars emerge one by one, adorning the velvety canvas of the night sky.

It's a time when dreams awaken, and the magic of possibility fills the air.

Some of the  people who held modernism start getting ready to celebrate the year coming ahead.

The popular places start getting populated , their cheerful  echoing through the streets.

Time has woven its tapestry, and in these 30 days, the city has blossomed like a vibrant garden. Each day, new stories have unfolded, like petals unfurling in the morning light.Each day in the world some people dies and some born the same day.

From the bustling markets to the serene parks, the city has embraced the passage of time with grace and charm.

Soon on the midnight unfolds and people welcomed the New Year of 2024,fire crackers decorating the dark sky filling it with its light and beauty.

The kids happily jump around watching the firecrackers and things they find happiness in.

Some youngsters spend time with their beloved family in the time of the happiness while some enjoying their youth partying celebrating.

The elders of the houses prayed for their kids and their kids to be happy and be blessed with long life with health with happiness filled inside.

The whole world was celebrating the happy and annually festival, or celebration of the new year 2024.

While on the western side of Defence Housing Authority, and that one of the biggest house of it, looking gloomy. Mostly one of the room, which belongs to known other than Irtaza Malik : the owner of the said mansion.

And in the darkness of the room, there were Ayan and Irtaza sitting face to face, their eyes filled with a mix of emotions.

The air was heavy with tension as they stare at each other,one with cold eyes and one with drunken eyes.

"Stop drinking,.. Will you? You're continuously drinking... " Ayan cold voice echo the whole room, embracing it's quietness.

"Shut.. Up" The icy eyed colour boy said as he hiccup, refusing to not drink any further.

In just 35 days, he destroyed himself and his Akhirat.

Their voices carrying the weight of those days.

Ayan's heart was burdened with the desire to make Irtaza regret his actions, while Irtaza's heart was torn between remorse and the confusion .

"What.. Why are you here? " asks the owner of the house as he grip his head, staring down. He felt his eyes Burning but he never complained.

"I come here.. " Ayan paused the boy wanted to tell him the truth yet he wanted him to taste his own medicine, the pain he gave to that sweet soul.

"To save you.. " he continues as he look at the boy, his tone a little soft. Irtaza was his beloved and most trusted Cousin after all and he loved him.

Irtaza painfully chuckles as he lean back, he take a long sigh.

"Man.. Go away.. I'm tired, want to sleep" he whispers as Ayan nodded with a straight face and taking the tray of the dinner they ate together, he walk out of the room.

"Get a peaceful sleep" Ayan said as he close the door behind him and continue to walk further away, going down stairs.

"Yet painful nightmares" Ayan mumbled as he place the dirty plates on the sink and walk out, knowing well that by the morning, the dishes will be washed.

Ayan knew that Irtaza is unable to sleep, he couldn't sleep because of horrible nightmares.

Ayan went to the balcony as he called someone and soon the caller attended.

"Sup..? How's situation there? "

"Nothing much... He's been drinking not that much but once in the morning once at night, and I'm not even able to stop him.. "

"Well.. Let's see.. "

"Hmm.. How's there? "

"Dear Ayan, life better here with that bitch forced to live with his husband and three years old daughter, though we are now not related to her, she's no longer called our relative"

"Ahh.. That's good.. How's... Mahrunisa? "

"I didn't get to meet her but soon I'll be there, you know damn business in Canada though I'll be going to America day after tomorrow"

"Ok.. Then take care.. Feeling fucking tired right now"

"Yo! Sure take care and .. Take care of him as well"

"You too.. Take care of yourself.. Ryan"

With that both boys hang up at each other and Ayan went inside his room as it start raining.

"When my life will have a good day.. " sigh Ayan as he close the door of his room.

──✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───