21st

My shameful husband.

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

I open my eyes, as the morning welcomed me.

My alarm didn't rang today, which made my sad because my Fajr prayers were missed.

Then I smile, remembering yesterday night when 'we' spend our time together.

I turn my head and saw Irtaza sleeping with his left arm on his eyes.

His black hair resting on his forehead, white shalwar Kameez and great scent which filled my nose.

He's still looking like a handsome boy even when he's sleeping.

I grab his arm gently as I remove it from his eyes and place his arm beside him.

He groan as he turn opposite to me and take my side blanket with him wrapping himself like a baby.

I giggle at his reaction.

Yeah he can't sleep without hugging something close to him.

He would always take my side blanket with him in order to hug it.

While I just use my shawl to cover myself.

I get off the bed as I slowly walk towards the dressing table, opening my hair which was in loose braid.

I always made a loose braid so my hair won't be a mess in the morning.

Opening my hair, I take my clothes to wear and went to fresh up.

I undress myself and let the warm water ran down on me.

I wash myself two times and then do Wudu.

Drying myself with towel, I wear my Clothes and wrap a towel on my long hair.

I sat on the white seat  as I take my skin care.

I applied which ones were needed and then place them back in their place.

I then dry my hair with towel plus dryer.

I open the door, and look towards the bed, he was still sleeping.

I smile and then close the door behind me.

Slowly walking towards the dressing table without making any noise , I take the brush and start combing my hair gently. Because I really love my hair and i can't bare if they start breaking and getting weak.

After I comb then, something wake up inside me as I smirk.

Placing the cream I was about to apply on my hand, I take my phone from my night stand and tip toe to Irtaza side.

I take a picture of him and quickly place my phone on his drawer.

I bend down ,knee down  as I title my head, looking at him, my hair sway to my right side.

Irtaza was actually looking a kid, a blanket wrapped around him even covering his hands, cheeks looking chubby even he doesn't have chubby cheeks, red nose for I don't know what reasons, and hair side to side.