31st

Oh! How much she wish.

◦•●◉✿ Author Point Of View✿◉●•◦

When Ayan and Ryan left, and that Hamail scene created in Nasir house.

Things were ok, no one dare to told Mahrunisa about it, Nasir Don't want to speak and always spend his time in his room, reading.

While his mother always by the side of the 1 week expected lady. Always taking care of her.

And her only wish was to,

'Oh how much I wish Mahrunisa was my Dear Nasir's wife'

'I wish Nasir will marry her if Irtaza decided to give her divorce.. It will be the happiest day in my life if I must say'

That was what she 24/7 thought.

____

Mahrunisa was washing her face, as her 'khala' or you can say 3rd mom told her that Mahrunisa will be having lunch with them and some guest to which the girl was beyond  happy as she think that they finally accept her.

To her unexpection, she was welcomed from the day Nasir's mother (Kushida) saw her.

Mahrunisa look at herself in the mirror as she sigh, looking at her stomach which was a little grown but it was unnoticeable , as the girl didn't have any fat on her stomach before, her stomach was flat as by now, it's doesn't look like she is expected , the bump was not even made.

She took the dupata from the bed as she wear it and walk out of the room.

She wanted to make braid hair but Kushida stopped her telling, she is looking beautiful with her open long hair

She small steps take her to the living room as she does what Kushida told her to do.

"After wearing these clothes, brush your hair and Don't made braid or bun, open hair. Apply this perfume I love it!, wear these pairs of flat shoes, these are the best and beautiful earrings I bought with this dress! And after getting ready go to Living room ok? " Kushida said as she caresses her cheeks.

Kushida wants all Nasir business friends to know that Mahrunisa is his wife.. Even though it's not true.

The poor mother was so focused on setting them up, not know how much it will hurt Nasir.

Mahrunisa enter the living room as she look up from the white rich marbles, her earrings jingles alittle.

Nasir was talking to the person to his right as he look at his face to see all his friends staring in front.