19th

Respect

◦•●◉✿ Mahrunisa ✿◉●•◦

It's been one weeks since I've send Yumna to America for her dream to come true .

I don't want her to  feel lonely. she should know that there is someone for her alive.

Whose willing to set everything for her to complete her studies and live happily, educated.

My thoughts were interpreted by Tahim  telling me that we have reached the Malik household.

Tahim is my driver's name, he's 29 years old and very kind plus a total gentleman.

I actually also asked about if he's married but he said the complete opposite.

"I don't want to get married, I'll think of it if my mother force me to it to"

Yeah that was the response and after that I do respect his space and actually never talk to him.

"Thank you for the ride Tahim " saying this I start walking towards the main entrance.

the maid open the door as I walk inside.

I place my purse on sofa as I take some breathe;tried of the ride and stuff.

"Greetings ma'am, I would like to inform you that sir Irtaza had asked for you.. "

I look up and saw a total new girl standing in front of me, smiling.

I smile back as I replied in which I see no harm in it.

"Greetings to you too, sure but would you also like to tell me where is Irtaza Sir? " I asks as I stand up, taking my purse with me.

The young lady smile as she nods, "sure ma'am please follow me.. " she said and start walking.

And I follows.

.
.
.

She opens the door of the office, which I was unaware of and step aside.

"I would take my leave.. Good bye ma'am" with that she left the area.

I not knowing what to do, enter the office as Irtaza glance at me.

"Don't you know how to knock? " he asks as he breath annoyed(ly).

I look at the door, and slightly bows my head out of my habits.

"I'm sorry for not knocking.. Irtaza.. " I said as I smile.

He glance-no glare at me as I kept the smile, though I was feeling so scared inside.

"You told me.. You will be here by two days.. No? "

"Oh! Yes I'm sorry.. I actually had to send my sister abroad , I wanted to tell you through a call but you actually never at-"

"BULLSHIT! " he yells as I flinch and look behind, wanting to close the door.

"Close the door.. " I nodded as I close the door behind me, standing just few inches away from it.

"You... What are you? And from where do you get the money from? " asks Irtaza as he stands up.

"I.. Um actually Ryan send my the mo-"

"Why the Fuck he has to send? Am I dead or you don't think me as important as that Nasir or Ryan of yours? " he said;venom cleared in his tone.