37. holiday

A/N
Sorry shameless self promo before chapter.
I just uploaded the first chapter of my new OP ff so check it out🫶

Corsica
Thursday

Ariella's pov

George paces around the small boat in search of his phone, which I'm currently playing games on. "Love have you seen my phone?" I look up briefly from the device in question to see he's still search.

"Uh, yeah I have." I hear him stop mid search, turning to look at me no doubt. He's been looking for the thing for about 15 minutes now.

He scoffs and takes the phone out of my hands. "No! I was about to win." I complain with a whine, to which he chuckles at while he takes a seat next to me. "Also your password? 63-23? It's yours and Alex's numbers. How romantic." I tease.

He raises his eyebrows, observing me. "Are you jealous?" He teases right back. "Well of course I am! My boyfriend has a boyfriend!" I joke instead of denying his accusations.

He scoffs, with a roll of his eyes and a smile. "Okay well what's your password?" He's searching for something to poke fun at me with. "07-23." I answer simply and I can see him trying to figure out what the first part means, already knowing the second part is my birthday.

He gives up and decides to ask instead. "What's the 07?" He pulls his brows together in confusion. "Ashton's birthday." He looks defeated, not able to make a joke about me dating the other half of my password.

He turns to his phone, types a few things, then turns back to me. "There now you're included in the password." He smiles as he types out 28-63-23. "What's the 28 about anyway?" He asks in reference to my racing number. I laugh thinking about the significance of it.

"Well, when I joined f4 they asked what I wanted for my number. I had no ideas so I called my brother, and of course he was on tour so his bandmates were there too. So when I asked him someone in the back, I'm not sure who, yelled out the number 28 so it's just been that ever since." I shrug, still laughing slightly at the memory.

"So you have absolutely no clue who chose your number?" He asks, like it's an actual crime. I shake my head. "Obviously my brother knew them though, if he was touring with them." I explain, trying to make it seem a little less random. "So ask him." George says, motioning to my phone in my hand.

Ashton🍗

ASH

ARI

do you remember who told me to pick the number 28?
It was at one of your shows when I called you

oh yeah Louis

Oh cool
Ty Ashton love ya!

"Louis?" George questions, reading the texts from over my shoulder. "Tomlinson, one direction guy." I explain causing him to nod in understanding.

The two of us enjoy the rest of the day on the boat together, occasionally throwing one another into the water to cool off.

I tried to sunbathe too but George continuously put towels over me saying "gotta protect what's mine." I usually threw the towel off, but he was very persistent and I eventually gave up.