1🗡️

Coryxkenshin is Cory Williams
Lyric is Sza
Tahjay is JT
Berlin is Dean
Mark is Mark Phillips
Des is Desmond

I was wasting away at the edge of my bed with my controller in my hand. I had stayed up all night editing that I did not have the energy for work. I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I have a 7 to 3:30 today and it's going to freaking kill me. Im running on three hours of sleep right now. Freak..

I roll out of bed to get dressed. Today was going to be so hectic. This is around the time people shopping for Christmas early. Ugh! I can't wait til blow up on YouTube soon...it's my dream.

I live alone with my dog Samson that was gifted to me by myself of course! Got him last year when I reached 5k subs. A dog is a man's best friend. I dread the morning getting ready as it's the most laziest I am at times. I just wanna stay home and edit for real. Screw this work stuff. I live in a duplex so my rent isn't as high but it's up there. I like it though..it's nice. The downstairs is my living room, dining room and kitchen. The upstairs is my room, the laundry, and the bathroom. I have another bathroom downstairs too which is good for company.

I took Samson out for a walk so he can do his business before I go to work. He's getting so big!

"Ight, man. I'll be back soon, okay?"

He barked as I waved good bye-well, see you later. He's a chill dog so I let him stay out. I hop in my black Ford and on the way to work I go.

As I'm in the car, I turn on Tell Me If You Still Care by the S.O.S Band. Me and Lyric play this song all the time while on break. It's one of our favorites. Lyric is my co-worker at work. She works in the pharmacy department.

I arrive at work and everything is...regular. I walk in and I'm greeted by my guy, Des.

"Wassup, man,"

"Just tired, that's all,"

"What you been doing?" He asked.

"I was up editing all night. Im running of three hours of sleep right now,"

"Imma pray for you," He laughed.

"Ugh! Today is gonna be a long day for real!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well...good luck," he said chuckling while walking away.

I walked to the back to clock in and get ready for my shift. I looked on the schedule and seen that we had the manager no one likes. My day just really got worse just by looking at his name.

"Cory!"

I looked back and saw Lyric. She welcomed me with open arms and gave me a hug. We've be friends for a few months now and everyone thinks we're dating, but we aren't. We just let them think what they think at this point.

"Good morning," I said, hugging her back.

"Good morning. You look so dead right now,"

"I was up all night editing. Got three hours of sleep,"

"You need to manage your time better, dude. What video you have now?"

"You have to wait and see"

"Ugh! I'm supposed to get the exclusive shit!"

"Well, not this time. This video is over an hour long and I'm still not done,"

"Of course! You know, if you need help, I can help you,"

"Thank you, but I am okay,"

"Just saying. Hey, what you doing after work?" She asked, drinking her water.

"Editing, duh," I said.

"Let's do something! You've been working really hard. Let's get a break,"

"What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go to our spot and swing on the ropes. Please?"

She gave me them puppy eyes with her lips poked out. I literally had no choice but to say yes.

"Okay fine. But I'm not staying for long though,"

"Ah! I knew you'd say yes. You're the absolute best," she said smiling.

Lyric has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Her smile makes you smile. She's so beautiful. I'm glad I met her.

"Well, it's time for me to go to work. Catch you later, okay?"

"Yeah,"

She winked at me before leaving. Sometimes she can be a flirt.

"You might as well date her at this point," Monty said.

"Me and Lyric are just friends. Really good friends,"

"You can't see that she wants you?"

"Monty, go to work,"

"I'm going to work. You better be outta here by the time Cliff comes in here. You know how he is,"

"Yeah, let me hurry up and get ready,"

I hurried to get ready for my shift and went to my assigned station. Today I was restocking the shelves in the back. Sometimes I be in the front and I'll mess with Lyric as she's doing her job. I got her in trouble a couple of times, so I try not to look her way.

I like my days chill and relaxed, not hectic and busy. All the shelves become empty, customers asking all these questions left and right, customers have attitudes with the wrong workers, they bump into you, it's a lot! I only come here for Lyric, Des and Monty. The only co-workers I actually like.

When my YouTube takes off, imma go far. Krogers will be history.