14🗡️

A couple of weeks has went by since Lyric's birthday. Things have been getting more awkward. Cory no longer works at Kroger's because his YouTube career is taking off. He didn't tell Lyric that he was leaving as she had to find out from Des and Monty. Keenan also had a doctors appointment and Cory promised to be there with him, but Cory never showed up. Cory hasn't really been answering Lyric's messages or calls lately either. Lyric hasn't talked to Cory in a few days and she was worried about their friendship, but she wasn't going to bother him anymore. She's been hangin with Des and Monty lately.

Cory and Jay are not official yet, but they have been spending more time together and put out a new video for their channel. The audience's reaction was the same as before. They've been showing up to the gamer parties together and all and even post each other on their social medias. He still thinks about Lyric from time to time, but he's slowly turning into a different person.

Lyric, Des and Monty were on break and they all decided to chill Des's car.

"What ya doing after work?" Monty asked.

"Going straight home. Taking a nap," Lyric said.

"Think imma go home too. Anyone talk to Cory Lately? He wasn't even at the venue Friday," Des asked.

"Nah," Monty said.

"Nope. He's been with Tahjay lately. He's been ignoring my shit still so...it's whatever," Lyric said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Do ya think Tahjay is actually interested in Cory?" Monty asked.

"I mean...they been doing a lot together so maybe. They be all on each others stories and stuff," Des said.

"Des how come you're not leaving Kroger's? You have a nice following,"

"I don't know yet. I'm just so used to working here. Imma take that chance soon though,"

"Fuck! Dean just texted me and told me to come the hospital!" Lyric shouted.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Keenan! He had a seizure!"

"Oh, shit!" Monty shouted.

"I'll come with you," Des said.

"No! You guys stay here!"

"Nah, fuck that we're going!" Monty said.

~~~~~~
Me and Samson spent the day at the dog park today and I took him to go get a pup cup from Starbucks. It's been a while since me and Samson did something together, so why not take him? On the other side, Jay and I have been on good terms. Our networking has thrived, our fanbase is growing, our relationship is almost starting form and I'm having a nice time with her right now. I don't think I need anybody else.

I know Lyric has been texting me, but if I'm gonna move on with Jay, then I can't keep talking to Lyric like I used too. And I know I was supposed to be at Keenan's doctors appointment, but I got caught up and forgot. I didn't go to the venue either because I was with Jay. I'll go to the next one for sure though!

I never understood why people disappeared when they're in a relationship or dating someone, but now I see why. You just wanna focus on that one person and they keep you sane. Right now Jay and I are at the mall just shopping and stuff. She bought a few outfits and a couple of shoes. I just let her do her thing I didn't wanna be that type of guy that gets mad when she wanna stop at every store. When a girl shops, they take their time and it's okay.

"I think that's all imma get today. I got what I wanted,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I wanna go and eat some food though. What you wanna eat?"