7🗡️

A couple of days have passed and I'm back at work like usual. Me, Des, Lyric, and Monty are all in the car going to the nearest McDonalds for our 35 minute lunch break. We just listening to music on the radio for right now.

After me and Jay had filmed our content, we had set up another date for us to see each other again. But she said it wouldn't be at her house this time. She invited me to this cabin that her and her friends rented out for the weekend and said that I was invited. Mark and Des was coming as well and some of the people from the gaming parties. Of course I wasn't going to stay, but at least she invited me.

"Bro, when is you going to upload the video with you and Jay, man?" Asked Des.

"As soon as I get home. I already edited it and everything. Just can't be staying up too late,"

"How her house look? Is it clean? Pretty? Big? What?" Monty asked.

"Her house is beautiful. Big, nice, comfy, fun, modern. She actually invited me to her friends birthday party this week at the cabin. Ya going?"

"Yeah, she had texted me yesterday. You staying?" Des asked.

"No. I'm just going there for a while and then going home. I thought all the boys were going home,"

"No,"

"No?"

"Jay told me if you had a girl, you can stay. It's like a couples thing. She ain't tell you that?"

"No she didn't. But I don't have a girl anyway, so I mean...I'm not tripping,"

"Me neither,"

"What day is this party?" Lyric chimed in. It sounded like she had an attitude.

"It's Friday night,"

"Don't she got a boyfriend?"

"I don't think so,"

"Oh,"

We pulled up into the lot and everybody ordered their food. Of course they gave me they money because I was not about to pay for everybody. We just sat in the parking lot and ate our food.

"Yo Cory what you doing for your birthday?" Monty asked, just chowing down on the fries.

"I don't know guys. Probably just be around friends and family,"

"Well, I know what imma do for mines," Lyric said. "Imma rent a cabin as well and stay for the weekend. I already had this planned ya. It's gone be me, my brothers, and my dad,"

"No invite?" Des asked, throwing his hands up.

"I mean you guys are welcome to come if ya want too. I'll text ya the details once I set it up,"

"Okay, but as long as we not too deep in them woods," Monty added.

"Oh trust me, we're not,"

My phone vibrated and it was a message from Jay. She told me the video is uploaded and she can't wait to see mine.

"Oh looks like her video is already up. She's just waiting for mine,"

"Well you better get to it!" Des shouted.

"I am! I am once I get home,"

"Dude, so tell me...is her ass real or not?" Monty asked.

"Monty! What kind of question?"

"I'm just asking,"

"I don't know. It looks fine to me that's all that matters,"

"Nigga...be for real for a second," Des said, giving me the look.