5🗡️

(Mark in the picture)

We were now on our way to the gaming party. Lyric decided to change into something else more comfortable, but I didn't mind since we weren't running late. Keenan was happy about his new  game and went home happy. On our way there, she decided to play the most upmost ratchet music ever. Bout to pray after this night is over.

"You do know I gotta go to church tomorrow right?" I said, looking at her.

"Yeah,"

"And you play this?"

"Yeah,"

"Imma pray for you,"

"You can change it if you want too," she giggled. "I'm just in a happy mood,"

"You've been smiling all day. I like that for you,"

"If my brother is happy, then I'm happy. That's how I like my days to be,"

"Yeah. Well, when we get here, don't be shy. Be cool, be yourself, and relax. Everyone here is cool,"

"Is it just all boy gamers?"

"No, there's some girl gamers there too. I was going against one yesterday and she beat me. I was ashamed at first but I'm impressed,"

"Now I definitely have to meet her,"

"She's gone be there. I was talking to her today,"

"You have her number or something?"

"Yeah. We was talking this morning and stuff. We're about to see each other tomorrow too to work on something, so I won't be available tomorrow afternoon,"

"Okay. Let me know how it goes and stuff,"

"I will...okay we almost there,"

I made a couple more turns and we were now in the parking lot of the venue. I got out of the car and quickly went over to the passenger side to let Lyric out.

"Such a gentleman," she said, grabbing my hand as I helped her out of the car.

"Just doing God's work,"

We walked into the building and was greeted by the front desk lady. I didn't Jay downstairs, so she must be upstairs or on her way here. We entered the elevator and I texted Jay and asked is she here. It's 7:45 right now.

"Who all here?"

"Des is here. I'm sure if you know anyone else,"

"Des from work?"

"Yeah,"

The elevator doors opened and we made our way to the party. Once again, it was the same set up as last time. Good, games, drinks, competitions, such and such.

"The master is here again!" I shouted.

"Aye! Look whose back!" Mark shouted. "Came to get beat again?" He said, dapping me up.

"Nah, none of that. Just came to chill and have a good time. None too serious,"

"Okay, okay. How are you doing?"

"I'm good,"

"You ain't gone introduce your friend, Cory?"

"Yes. This is my friend, Lyric. Lyric, this is also my friend, Mark,"

"Nice to meet you, Mark,"

"Nice to meet you too, Lyric. I like that name,"

"Thank you," she said, smiling.

"You play games?"

"No, not really," she shook her head.

"Aw you missing out. You missing out big time,"