8🗡️

A couple more days have past and it's the day of Jay's birthday. I wished her a happy birthday and everything. Lyric called me and told me about the wrestling show that would be here tomorrow night and Keenan wanted me to go with him. I'll totally go with him and his dad. So tomorrow night it's up!

~~~~~~
"Girl! Why Jarrell had the nerve to fucking cancel on me last night? I never blocked a nigga so fast!" Red said, as she was fixing her hair.

"Why?"

"Girl some shit about a family emergency, but I saw you racing cars on the highway. On top of that, I seen them bitches in the car. Like please do not play on my top like that!"

"Niggas are so ducking dumb," Dyms said. (Dimes)

"Right. But if Jarrell gone, then who you bringing to the cabin?" Jay asked.

"Tyrese. He's a better nigga at least,"

"Ya already know who I'm bringing," Dyms said.

"Yeah. I have Reese's and her man, Danny and her man, and my cousin and a few of his friends coming too, and I invited Cory and Des,"

"Okay. We gone have a good time tonight. Wait, what guy are you bringing, Jay?" Dyms asked.

"I didn't have a man, so I just asked Cory if he'd like to stay. It's nothing like that though. Besides, I think he got a girlfriend anyway,"

"Well, just ask him to make sure,"

"He said no, but him and that one girl, Lyric, she be acting like that's her nigga and you know how guys can be so,"

"Mm. I know. She ain't coming is she?" Red asked.

"No. I only invited Cory,"

"Understandable,"

"Okay, so tomorrow, we all go to brunch. And ya know I don't play that late shit, so be the fuck on time. Cuz I'm  leaving the house at 10:30 and we should be there by 11 or 11:15!" Jay yelled.

"Okay! Why you yelling?" Dyms asked.

"Because ya are the main ones late. I'm sick of that shit. Be the fuck on time! It ain't gone hurt ya,"

"You know black people always late,"

"No! We gotta stop doing that and that's no longer an excuse. Be on time or ya getting left. Period,"

"Okay..."

~~~~~~
"I'm just trynna figure out what to where. Is Mark and then gonna be there?" I asked, pacing around in my underwear. I'm dead ass trynna see what imma wear to this party.

"Yeah, the boys gone be there. I just got off the phone with Mark,"

"Okay. Well let me just get ready then. I'm pacing around trynna figure out what imma wear,"

"Yeah, I'm just trynna see what shoes imma wear. Did you figure out if you gone stay yet?"

"No. Think imma just go home. I'll be good,"

"Okay. Bet not let me find out something different,"

"Nah. Imma be right at home. Then tomorrow night Me and Keenan and his dad are going to a wrestling show,"

"That's what's up. Lyric not going?"

"No. It's just us three,"

"Oh okay. Well, imma see you at the party,"

"Alright,"

I decided to settle for an simple look. I'm not even gonna think too hard on it. I got a notification on my phone and Lyric tagged me in her story. It read "missing my bestie". Aw! I re-shared it. I'll see her tomorrow though so she'll be okay. I did the normal hygiene and stuff and made sure I had everything. My phone, keys, wallet, charger...I'm good. I hurried to my car and off I went.