2🗡️

Tell me...if you still care...

Let me know
Have you started to lose
Your love for me
And if so...
Will you still continue
To be on my side?

Tell me...if you still care...about me
Tell me girl...
Tell me...if you still care...about me

I was so
Insecure with you
Did you still want me?
So I let go
Of the feeling that you
Were still all mine

Tell me...if you still care...about me
Show me that you care
Tell me...if you still care...about me

Must we both
Go on being confused
And placing blame
My heart knows
That you're my number one
Do you feel the same way too?

Me and Lyric were out on my backyard, jamming to our song we play every time we see each other. This is our last break of the day until we get to go home. I was eating a back of gold dishes, and she had a bag of Doritos. I watched as she danced in the grass singing the song lyrics.

"Tell me...if you still care...about me!" She sung.

"If you still care"

"Tell me...if you still care...about me!"

We laughed and she walked toward the hood of the car and sat on it. I leaned on the hood and continued to eat my fishes. We were going to our favorite spot in the park today, but there was a party going on there.

"Krogers is not gonna cut it for me. Can't be there forever," I said, shaking my head.

"Me too. I need something better though. Can't take care of my brother this way,"

"What else are you trying to do?"

"I don't know yet. I just want a better position somewhere. Imma try the hospital pharmacy soon,"

"Go for it. Maybe when I get big on YouTube, we can take some trips together...make a vlog for the channel,"

"That would be so fun! We can go to Japan-maybe even France! Always wanted to go there," She cheered.

"We gone make it happen! We will make that happen!"

"Imma call my dad and be like 'look where I'm at!'"

"It'll just be us,"

"Yeah..."

"How is your brother doing? Is he getting better?"

"...No. He's in stage 4 now..."

"He was just in stage 2! They said he was getting better!"

"Yeah, well, now he has very few red blood cells and that's not good. He has bruises everywhere, he's swelling, he's weak...he's...he's sick all around. He gets smaller and smaller every time I see him. I hate looking at him like that. This is not what I wanted for him. He's only 13,"

"It's even sadder when it's a child..."

"Right! Fuck man!"

Keenan is Lyric's younger brother. Lyric's other brother is 29 and his name is Dean. She stays with her two brothers and her dad, June, who is 55. Lyric's mom, Salona, is deceased...she passed from a horrific accident when she was only 12. June since moved on, remarried, had Keenan...then divorced. Ever since Keenan has been diagnosed with leukemia, June's then wife, Tony, did not take it very well. She didn't wanna take care of him because she said it would be too much to handle and left June all by himself to take care of Keenan. That was 5 years ago.