12🗡️

(Dean in the picture. This will be the last character reveal throughout the story)

~~~~~~
It was the day of Lyric's birthday and everyone is preparing for the night. Dean, her brother, was setting up the games, June was setting up the food, and Keenan and Lyric were dancing to some music. Cory was on his way there. Cory did help by the food and Cabin, so he did contribute.

Lyric was still a bit iffy about seeing Cory after she told him about how she felt, but since they already planned this day out. It was about 5 in the afternoon and everyone started to get settled in. Cory had just arrived to the cabin and is walking up to the front door.
~~~~~~~

"Hey everyone!" I greeted

"Wassup!" Dean said.

"Hey, Cory," June said.

"Glad you could make it. Thought you was gone bail on me," Lyric said, giving me a hug.

"Nah I was gonna come,"

"Cory, you're here!" Keenan said, dapping me up.

"Yep. What ya getting in to?"

"Just chillin and enjoying the moment. It's so peaceful out here and I'm loving it," June said, as he put his feet up on the couch.

"Dean, what you playing?"

"This new game that just came out. I'm taking the game up to my room. You're free to join if you like,"

"Okay, imma minute,"

"Ight, bet," he said, walking upstairs.

"I wanna go in the pool," Keenan said.

"Yeah me too. Let me get my bags from the car," I said.

"Looks like we all going for a swim,"

~~~~~
As we're all gathered around the pool, we were just having fun and catching up on a few things. Keenan was jumping in the pool back to back, June was on a float, Dean was sitting on the edge with his feet in the water and I was just moving around in the pool. Lyric said she'd be down in a bit because she was doing something.

"Who taught you how to swim, Keenan?" I asked.

"Lyric. We were gonna take a class for it, but I didn't wanna go. The furthest I can go is up to 7ft,"

"I thought Lyric was gone kill him," June said, shaking his head.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Lyric was doing all this crazy shit and I'm like if you hurt my child, it's yo ass,"

"He seems to be doing good to me,"

"Now he is. Where is she anyway?"

"I don't know. She said she'd be down,"

"I'm back," Lyric said. "I was just getting ready,"

"Took forever," Dean teased.

"Whatever, egg head. I'm here now,"

"You look great," I complimented.

"Thanks. I got this suit from fashion nova. Just some simple," she said, as she made her way in the pool.

"Is anyone else coming?"

"Uh, yeah. He should be here soon. I tried to get my friend Dericka to come, but she's out of town right now. Won't be back until next week,"

"Oh okay,"

"Whose coming, Lyric?" Dean asked.

"One of my other friends. I don't even think you know him, Dean,"