19🗡️

A month has passed by...

Cory and Lyric haven't spoken a word to each other...

Tahjay has not been in contact with Cory either...

Mark, Jasper, Monty and Des have been keeping their distance...

Keenan has been in the hospital for two weeks...he is now on oxygen...everything is declining. His appetite is was small, so he didn't eat much. His temperature is always over 100. He was getting skinnier. He face was sunken in. Keenan was ready to go. His room was filled with flowers, cards, and balloons, pictures, and all his favorite candies.

Lyric laid next to him in the bed and cuddled with him. Keenan had a minimal amount of time on Earth and it's a matter of time before he goes. Keenan was still playing on the Switch Cory gave him. Keenan still asks about Cory and all Lyric can say is, he's busy with his career, even though Cory hasn't posted in a month.

"What game are you playing now?" Lyric asked.

"Mario Bros,"

"Okay..."

"I'm just super bored right now though. But I don't got none else to do," he said.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I wanna take a walk. But I've always wanted to go to Japan. Cory said he'd take me one day,"

"When?"

"When we were at the wrestling show,"

"Well, we'll take you one day,"

"You can't,"

"Yes we can—"

"I already know I'm dying any time now, Lyric. I have to meet you guys in your dreams,"

The room got quiet. The energy shifted. But Keenan was right.

"You wanna eat something? You haven't eaten all day," Lyric said.

"Nah. I'm good,"

"Keenan—"

"Lyric. Stop...I'm not hungry, okay?"

"Alright. Dean, I'll be right back,"

"Okay,"

Lyric left the room and went in the waiting room area which was also the family area. There wasn't anyone in there but one person. She was reading a magazine though. Lyric sat in the chair and just scrolled on her phone. Keenan reminding her of his death soon just made her uneasy. It was all still unreal to her. She sat and watch Berleezy and Coryxkenshin videos. She then turned on RDC videos to keep her from being sad.

"Is this seat taken?"

~~~~~
I arrived at the hospital and went to the 10th floor. That was the cancer floor. I was a bit nervous because I haven't seen Keenan nor Lyric in weeks. I tried to speak to Jay, but she's still upset with me and said she needs time. On my way here, I got some flowers and I also gave him a cross necklace like the one I have. I've reached the 10th floor and went up to the front desk.

"Hello, I'm here for Keenan Grandberry,"

"Okay. Are you a relative?"

"I'm a family friend. My name is Cory Williams,"

"Okay. I'll have to buzz the room. Just one second,"

"Okay..."

As I was waiting for a buzz, I looked in the waiting area and saw Lyric. She was scrolling on her phone though.

"They said you can come in. Room 211,"

"Thank you,"

I went to the waiting area first before going into the room.