9🗡️

(Keenan in the picture)

I walked upstairs and changed into some clothes. I grabbed some sweat pants and a plane white t shirt. I stripped out of my clothes and put the new ones on. I don't know if I should wear the shirt or no shirt. I sleep with no shirt at home, but since I'm with Jay tonight, maybe I should wear one?

"I see you found the clothes," she said, admiring body.

"Yeah, I found them. Surprisingly they fit,"

"They sure do. I told you my dad be having extra clothes,"

"Thank you for your dad. Should I wear the t shirt? Or no?"

"U don't need too. But it's your decision honestly. I don't mind either way for real," she said, as she went into the room bathroom. She closed the door and locked it. I'm assuming she was gonna change.

"I'll just put it on,"

"That's fine. Hey, what you trynna watch?"

"We can watch a movie. I don't have a specific one but we can search for one,"

"Uh, just search for one and I'll be out in a minute,"

"Okay,"

I sat on the bed and clicked through the streaming networks for a movie. To be honest I just wanna watch some game play, but I don't wanna be corny. I came across a Madea movie instead. Well, one of the plays. I sat back on the bed and waited for Jay to come out. I'm checking my phone and I don't get a text back from Lyric yet. She must be sleep or something.

"Okay, what we watching?"

She came out and she was in this silk sleep set. It was just some short and a tank with the strings. She tied her hair up in a bun and took off all her makeup. Her skin was still shining...I guess it was from whatever body oil she used.

"Oh, Madea! I love her! This a good choice,"

"Yeah, I just turned on something,"

"It's cool. Imma be asleep soon anyways,"

She turned the lights off and got besides me in the bed but under the covers. She urged me to join so I did. It was a bit weird at first but I adjusted to it. We watched the play together all the way through before switching it to another one. She shared with me a few of her ideas, goals, told me more about herself and how she had plans for the future. She also mentioned that she wanted to get married one day. I do too.

It's not that I'm scared of Lyric, it's just that I know she has strong feelings for me and she gets jealous. But do I like Lyric? I don't know. I care about her a lot though. She hasn't told me though even though I already know. That day we almost kissed would have been so weird though. It probably would have made our friendship awkward as heck. I don't man. I just don't see her in that way...I think.

~~~~~~
I woke up with Jay in my arms. Her back was turned to me and she was sleep. I don't know how we got in this position. It felt good...it was comfortable...relaxing. Something I haven't felt in a long time. I glanced over at the clock and it was 8:30 in the morning. She should be up getting ready for brunch.

"Jay...Jay," I said, trying to wake her up. "Jay, wake up,"

"Mm," she moaned.

"Jay, you have to get yo and get ready,"

"What time is it?"

"8:30,"

"Hmm...where is everybody?"

"I don't know. Probably in bed,"

"Well I better get up..."

"Me too,"