Argument 0.2%

Jayah

I'm trying to talk and make things up with Kimora but she's just ignoring me and it's irritating me

"Can you stop ignoring me I'm tryna talk to you!" I yelled and she looked at me and scrunched her face up

"Girl first stop yelling and second I'm not tryna talk to you bitch"

"Don't be calling me out my name I ain't do nun to you, that's you who wanna believe Leelee lies"

"My twin ain't lying you is and I have proof"

"Mhm well show me the proof"

She scrolled through on her phone then showed me a picture of me kissing her ex.

I could tell the picture was real but the girl wasn't even me.

The girl hair was straight,long and red and she was tall.

My hair was curly and and had a blonde skunk patch in my head and I was short so you could clearly tell that wasn't me.

"Yeah you must be stupid if you think that's me cs me and that girl don't look nothin alike"

"Bitch stop lying and tell the truth damn"

I laughed cause I thought it was funny how she really didn't know what her best friend looked liked.

"Hoe what's funny?"

"You cause you werid asf for believing Leelee over ya best friend who stuck beside you!"

She rolled her eyes and started yelling and cursing and at first I ignored it until she started calling me out my name so I started yelling back and that's when we started arguing.

I heard people come in and I saw it was twins but we didn't stop arguing.

Kimora kept getting closer to me and I swear I was bout to punch her in her shit when Demaurion grabbed me and took me out the academy.

He took me into the tommy squad car and we sat in the back.

"What were y'all arguing for?"

"You remember the girl Leelee?"

"Uhh the funny looking one?"

I laughed and nodded

"Yeah so basically she been lying to kimora and Kimora been believing her"

He nodded and we talked until it was time for us to leave for the party.
━━━━━━━━━━