Dating 0.10%

Jayah

I was leaving the twins house and me and Demaurion were kissing before I left

We madeout and i said bye and was walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"Yes?"

"Uhh ion know how to say this but i've been liking you ever since i've joined tsquad and i just wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Yess!"

We hugghed and he kissed me again and then I left and went home.
━━━━━
I got home and waited for justyce so that we could go and pick up Trin since we were going to the nailry.

Justyce came out her room all dressed up and cute.

"Ooh where you going after you take us to the nailry?"

"On a date!"

"Oou with who Dontae?"

She shook her head and i was confunsed.

"I thought ya'll were dating?"

"Not after what happened i broke up wit his ass"

"Mm so who you going with?"

"Remember the lightskined guy Hakeem who tryouted for the squad?"

"Yeah"

"Okay so me and him started getting closer and we became bsfs and then we started flirting and stuff and now he asked me out"

"Ooh i'm happy!"

"Thank youu but what about you and Demaurion?"

"What about us?"

"Ya'll not dating yet?"

"Whatcu mean yet?"

"Jayah don't do that cause everybody been seeing how ya'll clicked and just got attached to eachother real quick"

"Soo if ya'll not dating everybody finna be surprised"

"Welll we just made it offical today before I left they house!"

She smiled and hugghed me.

"I'm happy for little sis"

"Thanks!"

"Really im glad how muched you've grown and how you went from being unhappy and barely smiling to being happy and smiling all the time and im proud of you"

I smiled and felt my eyes water up.

"Stopp you gonna make me cry"

We hugghed for a minute and i thought about it.

This is the happiest i've ever been since my mom left and it's all because of my family and t squad family.
━━━━━
This chapter is short

becuase i was rushing and i'm not gon post for a few hours since im going to a family cookout but i'll post when i come back.