Hurting pt.2 0.5%

Demaurion

Me,Demauri,Leelee,kimora,lilnai,trin and Dontae were in Jayah and Justyce's house to talk about the instagram situation

J:"I wanna know why the hell you would do that kimora?"

J:"Espically knowing what happened to our mom"

Everyone looked at kimora and she just rolled her eyes.

"You n Jayah keep saying that like ion care abt what happened to y'all mom we not cool no more"

J:"You lucky you a little ass girl I swear cause I would've beat yo ass"

Leelee:"Girl you wasn't gon beat nun"

J:"Leelee was I talking to ya grown ass? no so stay in a child's place and mind ya business"

We all said "ouuu" but stopped when Justyce glared at us Justyce calmed down and started talking to Kimora again this time with Dontae's help.

K:"You still talking to me dirty? it's not my fault ya sister a hoe and a Sensitve bitch"

D:"Aye watch ya mouth lil girl and stop being grown"

J:"As a matter fact I'm done tryna play adult and being nice Demaurion go get jayah. Since I can't beat you up my sister gon too"

I nodded and got up and shook my head Kimora finna get her lights stomped out.

I got to Jayah's room and hear crying and sniffling I knocked on the door and a few minutes later she opened the door.

"Hey Demairon..."

I felt bad her voice was Shakey and her eyes were red and puffy.

"Can I come in?"

She thought about it and then let me in.

I walked inside and closed the door and pulled her into a hug she was a little shocked and tense but then relaxed.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head no and I nodded and rubbed her back.

"uhh your sister want you in the living room to fight kimora since she talking too much shit"

She instantly lifted her head up and tried to get out my grip.

"Aye where you going?"

"To go beat Kimora ass"

I laughed and shook my head.

"yo ass crazyy" I mumbled but she didn't hear me.

She walked out the room and into the living room.

Kimora stood up when she seen jayah and Jayah just ran up and started swinging. She grabbed kimora's ponytail and started punching her in her face kimora tried punching back but jayah blocked it.

J:YEAHH THAT'S MY SISTER!"

Everyone was watching in shock except Justyce cause jayah was most def tapping dat ass.

She swung kimora around and Kimora fell kimora tried to get up but jayah kicked her she gripped kimora's hair and kept punching her in her face to the point her face bleeding.

Jayah kicked her in her face a few times and then let her go she kicked kimora a few more times and then walked away.

Kimora was crying and Dontae looked shocked but ain't nobody else care.

"Anybody else want a fade?" jayah said looking at lilnai and Leelee but they ain't say nothing.

"Oh okay then" she grabbed my hand and we walked to the bathroom.

She washed her hands since they had blood on it and her hands we're shaking.

I looked at her in the mirror and saw her face only had a couple scratches on it and he hair was out.

She dried her hands and grabbed my hand again and went back to her room. I layed down on her bed and held my arms out she smiled and layed ontop of me and layed her head on my chest.
━━━━━

Nooo they not togetherr yett because I
have other ideas before they start dating.