Road Trip 0.25%

Jayah

Since all the Instagram stuff been going on and that's all i been having my mind on, Jennicy decided for us to take a road trip to somewhere new to take my mind off everything that has happened from the start of the beef till now and so we could bond.

I made sure I had all my clothes and bags and I also made sure my bag that was staying wit me had everything it needed like, Money,Chargers,Headphones and other stuff.

I woke up at like 7:20 Am since the car ride was like 9 maybe 10 hours. I got changed into a t-shirt a hoodie and sum tights and i just slipped on sum crocs.

I went and put my bags in the trunks and sat in the backseat and put my beats on and played 'Two Birds On A Wire' By Regina Spektor.

Justyce n Jennicy loaded their stuff in the trunk and we pulled off.

We were going to San Francisco so it was gonna be a long car ride. We were an hour in and decided to get snacks for the road.

I just got a few chips,sour gummy worms and 2 bottles of sodas since we had drinks already in the car.
━━━
Theylove_Jayah Posted...

━━

━━

━━

Theylove_Jayah Road Trip wit my Sisterss The0nlyJustyce & Jenniicy💞

View all 5,890 Comments...

User589- Finally gettin away

IheartJayah- Them J sisterss
-Theylove_Jayah- 🫶🏽

The0nlyJustyce- Siss🤞🏾🩷
-Theylove_Jayah- 💕

Jenniicy- Sisterss Forever❤️🔒
-Theylove_Jayah- Forever locked inn🔒
-The0nlyJustyce- Always❤️🫂

User687- Had to leave cs of that post trin made

User432- Mora,trin,lilnai and Leelee is better

User221- Yeahh Jayah

-Hearts4Jayah- Favv make sure to take pics.
-Theylove_Jayah- Gotchuu

galleryofjay- Hope ya'll have fun
━━━
After I finished replying to Instagram comments I just scrolled through insta.

It started getting boring after awhile so I was about to get off but i came across this picture of a girl group.
━━
dancing_divaaaa Posted...

dancing_divaaaa My favs girlyss❤️🤍

View all comments...
━━━
I smiled at the picture and liked it.

The girls all looked nice and friendly and they looked close and tight.

I wish I could have friends like that, but I knew I would never cause of my trust issuses and after what happened with Kimora and Trinity I won't be close friends with anybody.

I got off my instagram and turned on my spotify playlist.

'A Thousand Years' By Christina Perri Played.

I hummed to the song and slowly fell asleep
━━━━━