Can't walk fa shii 0.22%

Justyce

After i got ma ass snatched up by hakeem we did sum umm... stuff and let's jus say I couldn't walk straight.

I slowly woke up after Hakeem slapped ts outta my ass I sat up and mugged him.

"Why tf would you slap ma ass dat hard nigga?" I said mushing his face back

H:"See i'm finna let dat slide since i fucked you up yeterday, but stop puttin ya hands on me lil girl"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and saw it was 4:30 pm.

H:"Done slept the whole damn day" Hakeem and said and I stared at him blankly

"Nigga its cs you kept me up all night" I said aggravated already

H:"Damn ma tf wrong why yhu gotta attitude?"

"Cs your aggravating" I said laying back down and getting on my phone.

"whatcu hungry"

I ignored him and he layed down next to me getting on the game.

A few minutes later......

"Bae I'm hungry" I said looking at hakeem

He looked over at me and smacked his lips.

H:"I just asked yo ass if yhu was hungry and you ignored me"

I just shrugged and he shook his head he got his phone out and handed it to me.

H:"Pick whatchu wan eat"

I grabbed it and went to uber eats and picked chick-fila I put my order in and handed him his phone back he put his order in and ordered it.

H:"It'll be here in like 20 minutes"

J:"Okay I'm finna get in da shower rq"

He nodded and I got from under the covers but the minute I stood up I busted my ass.

Hakeem looked over at me and started laughing

"Ain't shit funny small dick ass"

H:"Don't play wit me and you ain't say that when I was deep in them guts last night and you was moaning out my name"

H:"Ooh daddy! Slow down!"

He said imitating what I said last night I rolled my eyes and tried to get up but I couldn't.

Hakeem kept laughing and I scruched my face up.

"So you not finna help me?" I whined and he wiped ther tears from his eyes.

H:"Mhm since yhu wan talk so much shi you can help yourself out"

He went back to playing the game and I whined.
━━━━━