Attitude 0.21%

Justyce

I was chillin wit Hakeem at his house and playin wit his 1 year old daughter Ayla

Ayla

She was laughing and smiling while I tickled her after a few minutes she started rubbing her eyes so I knew she was tired. I picked her up and rocked her while putting on white noises on the tv.

I went back into Hakeem's room and he was on the phone yelling.

"BITCH I'M ONLY IN CONTACT WIT YOU FOR MY DAUGHTER!"

I tapped his arm and told him mute his phone.

He told the person hold on and then muted it.

H:"What?"

"Nigga don't want me I'm tellin you to be quiet cs ya daughter sleep" I said muggin him and went to sit back on his bed.

he came to me and gave me and pecked my lips

H:"My fault mama I ain't me to be mean"

"Mhm" I hummed grabbing his remote and going to netflix.

He got back on the phone and started whisper yelling I turned on on my block and he kept getting in the way of the tv so I pushed him.

He glared at me and I rolled eyes and went back to watching tv.

H:"Hold on lay lemme call you back"

Hakeem put his phone down and snatched Justcyce up by her neck making her eyes widen.

H:"Who tf you think you talkin to?"

Justyce ain't say nun but put a mug on her face.

J:"Ain't nb else here bitch" Justyce said getting bold.

Hakeem chuckled and gripped her neck tighter making her clench her legs together.

H:"Yeah you finna be taught a lesson" Hakeem said and thre justyce on the bed.
━━━━━