Boy bsf 0.30%

Jayah

A few months later

A few months later...
━━━
I got up and got ready for school this year since i was an 8th grader i got to wear regular clothes instead of school uniform.

I put on a beige fuzzy sweater sum jeans and some brown uggs. I quickly did my hair into two low buns and wrapped beige ribbions around both of them.

I did my edges and put sum lipgloss on and grabbed my bookbag and phone before leaving out my room. I looked at the boxes in my room and almost empty closet.

Jennicy had found a house for us that was away from all the things that happened here I was excited because Jennicy said we were gonna be livivng in the house where mom used to live.

I went to the car and waited for Justyce and Jennicy.

They came out the house and into the car yelling at eachother making me confunsed.

I don't know why but recently they've been arguing a lot which caused my nephew to just always cry when he heard yelling and me to be left to calm him down and take care of him.

Justyce:"GIRL YHU CAN'T TELL ME WAT TO DO YHU NOT MY MOMMA!"

Jennicy:"SO I'M STILL YA FUCKING OLDER SISTER, SO YOU AIN'T GON DO WHAT I SAY!"

They kept on yelling the whole ride.

Once they pulled to my school I quickly said I loved them and walked in the school.

I was walking so fast I bumped into somebody making me fall on the floor.

"Oww" I mumbled to myself

Maleek"Oh shit myf ma heart"

I looked up and saw Maleek he held his hand out and he lifted me up.

We had gotten closer since my birthday and we had became bestfriends.

"Thanks" I said lowly and went to walk away but he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

Maleek:"Wats wrong wit u?"

I just shook my head and avoided eye contact.

He grabbed my chin and made me face him.

Maleek:"Look at me"

I ignored him.

Maleek:"wrd2 you betta asnwer me"

I ignored him again.

Maleek:"We'll be out here all day if you don't speak"

I looked at him and tears came to my eyes.

He quickly pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest.

After a while some teacher caught us and sent us to detention.
━━━━━