Leap Frog Leap 0.8%

Jayah

After our parties it was only 5:30 since we didn't have a lot like usual me and the rest of little crew was in the academy talking and just having fun and we were excited because twins were having a sleepover tonight

But of course some drama had to happen.

I was making a TikTok with my new bsf Trin and my new boy best Landon.

We were doing the sit the fuck back dance . we did the dance and then we all did a stop motion.

After we finished the video I went to sit back in my spot next to demaurion I was about go sit next to him but he pulled me on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and got on his phone and ig leelee got mad seeing us like that.

She decied to get her goofy ass on the table and start stomping on it  making us all look at her.

Laylay:"Why the hell are you on the table?" LayLay mumbled but everybody heard her.

Leelee:"Girl hush"

Leelee:"Anyways i js want ya'll to know that jayah is a hoe and that she's for everybody!"

Everybody turned to me and i just laughed.

"Atp y'all needa come wit sum better cause y'all just repeating ya'll selves and its getting annoying"

"Girl you just mad cause you for everybody"

"Since I'm so called for everybody who am I for?"

"Demaurion,Demauri landon mora's ex and timtim"

"Boys have any of us ever fucked or dated or any other shit?"

They all said no and then I stood up.

"Come wit something better babygirl"

She started yelling and all this stupid shit.

Leelee:"You a bitch you won't fight,you gon get ya ass beat you a pass around!"

She was just saying a bunch of dumb shit and i was letting it slide.

Leelee:"Yeah you quiet cause yk i'll beat ya ass in fighting and Dancing!"

I looked at her and then Demaurion i handed demaurion my phone and purse and put my hair in a ponytail.

i took a deep breath and calmly said "If you feel froggy then leap babygirl"

That set her off she jumped from the table and ran towards me she grabbed my hair but my head was still up i started punching her in her face and then started uppercutting her in her stomach.

Skylar:"Ooh they fighting they fighting!"

I heard people run in but i didn't care i grabbed her hair and started swinging her around she was hitting me in my face i'll give her her props but i still tore dat ass up.

I got her to the ground and started punching and kicking her but K3 pulled me off.

She tried running up again but Tae grabbed her.

Someone got tommy and he came in mad.

"GIRLS WHY ARE YA'LL FIGHTING I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED! GO HOME AND LEELEE YOU ARE SUSPENDED FOR 3 WEEKS AND JAYAH 4!"

"How am i suspended longer then her when she ran up on me?!"

He didn't say anything and just left.
━━━━━
How ya'll feel about
this chapter??