Babysitting 0.19%

Jayah

I got woken up by Jennicy saying that her and justyce were going somwher and that i had to babysit my nephew her son A'millon,I tried to say no but they already left

So rn I'm in the kitchen otp wit my man and heating up a breakfast sandwhich for my nephew who was watching mickey mouse in the living room.

I look over to see him standing up on the couch.

"Boy you better sit down" I said and he looked at me and smiled and then sat back down and looked back at the tv.

I looked back at my phone to see Demaurion staring at me smiling I smiled back and then he took a picture.

"Boy why would you do that I look a mess"

D:"No you don't ma you look beautiful" he said making me blush put my face in my hands.

We talked and then i fed A'millon and statred playing with him. We started play fighting and then we did tikoks and then I changed him since i wanted to take him to the park.

I had finally got him to take a nap while I got in the shower and did my hygenie rountine and then put on a comfy outfit which was a black crop top one of demaurion's red and white hoodies tights and red and white retro jordans.

I went in the bathroom and looked at A'millon he was sleep with his thumb in his mouth that was slightly parted. I smiled and took a picture of him and posted to my instagram story. I started doing my hair, i put it in two buns and wrapped red ribbions around them.

I did my edges and put some lipgloss on and then woke up A'millon he whined a little bit and mugged me and i laughed i got him dressed matching me.

I put him on a black shirt,black jeans a red hoodie and the red and white retro jordans. I got my purse and put some money and things inside and the some snacks and wipes and then made sure i had everything I needed and then went to the park around the corner.

We got there and i pushed him on the swings and played with him on the little playground and then fed him some snacks and continued playing with him while also taking pictures and videos of him and me sometimes.
━━━━━