Runaway 0.31%

Jayah

A few days later

A few days later...

I was happy today we got to move into the new house.

I picked up the boxes and put them into the our trunk.

I got in the car and closed Jennicy closed the trunk.

I looked at the both and sighed they had stopped arguing but now after they both heard me crying one night but now they just stopped talking to eachother all together.

I got on my phone and jennicy started driving .

I texted Maleek since I had no one else to talk to you since the girls were in school.

Jayah-
Heyy.

                                                                                                                                                                                                Maleek-
                                                                                                                                                                                               wsp mh.
Jayah-
Wydd?

                                                                                                                                                                                                Maleek-
                                                                                                                                                                                 Nothin waitin on
                                                                                                                                                                                        my momma.
Jayah-
What u do now?

                                                                                                                                                                                                Maleek-
                                                                                                                                                                Mane dat bitch ms addison
                                                                                                                                              started yelling at me for no reason,so
                                                                                                                                        I started yelling at he n den she got mad.

I laughed at his text and finished texting him back.

I texted him for the whole drive and I was lowkey excited cause i found out I'm moving right down street from him I looked up and saw we were here.

I smiled and got A'Millon got out his car seat and took him to his room.

We had moved everything that was needed liked beds,tvs,fridge,couches tables and other heavy stuff.

I layed him down and went to my room and started putting my clothes in my closet and putting stuff in my bathroom that was connected to my room.
━━━━━
A few hours later...

I slammed my door and flopped on my bed and groaned.

Jennicy and Justyce were arguing again.

A'millon was at his dad's house so i was stuck here by myself having to deal with their arguing.

I got up and put on a hoodie some sweats and slipped on sum sneakers I grabbed my phone and left the room I walked down the hallway seeing pictures of me justyce and jennicy when were litte when we were Happy.

I got to the end of the hallway and sighed I walked through the living room and looked over at the kitchen they were getting in eachothers faces and bawling up their fists.

Jennicy:"HIT ME BITCH HIT ME!"

Justyce grabbed Jennicy's bun and started swinging and Jennicy did the same thing.

I was shocked see both of my sisters can fight so I don't kno how dis gon go.

They were throwing punches and stumbling into things in a minute or so a pool of blood was on the floor making me scream and run out the house slamming the door in the proccess.

I started walking up the street and tried not to cry but I couldn't the tears started coming out and so did all the emotions.

I heard the front door open and I froze.

Justyce:"JAYAH COME BACK!"

I didn't think I just started runnning I dropped my phone and kept running i heard someone start running after me so I started running faster.

Jennicy&Justyce:"JAYAH!"

I heard them scream my name but I didn't care the longer I ran the more their voices became more and more faint ut i kept running.

It started getting dark and i started getting tired I stopped in an allyway and sat down behind a dumpster my chest was heaving up and down since I was outta breath and my hair was messy. My eyes were blurry from all of my crying but I couldn't stop.

I didn't know why I ran away all because my sisters fighting it was a dumb reason but I just broke down and couldn't take it anymore they wouldn't stop arguing and it really messed with me but I don't know why.

I screamed as loud as I could and started crying some more.

All I could think about was how far away from home I was and how I didn't have a phone,or house,or family i was all alone I was...

HOMELESS.

The END.
━━━━━
Should I do a sequel to
this book?