Birthday Girlyy pt.2 0.29%

Jayah

I stayed in my room watching tiktok since Jennicy and Justyce told me to stay in my room while they get the rest of the decorations for my party

After sometime I got bored and hungry i had been eating snacks since i got home but now i wanted actual food.

I facetimed justyce and she answered.

Justyce:"What lil girl?"

"Ya'll taking too long and I'm hungry"

Justyce:"Girl what you want I'll order for you"

"Chick fila a 8 piece nugget a large fry and a large Lemonade"

"Damn but we finna come get you in like an hour"

I nodded and hung up.

I grabed my remote and started watching youtube till my food got here.
━━━━━
I was eating my food while on live and answering questions.

"Ya'll dis food slap" I said and ate a chicken nugget

Hearts4jayah-what u doin for ya b-day?

"I'm havin a party and I'm finna turn up!"

I did a lil dance and then looked back at the comments to see them flooding abt sum boy.

galleryofjayah-favv Maleek is on your livee rn!

I scrunched my face up at the comment

"Who da hell is Maleek?"

User687-He a famous rapper from New york

I shrugged at the comment and went back to answering questions and tryin to avoid the comments about him.
━━━━━
I was blindfolded as I was being led into the venue.

When i got in I heard talking and laughing and then it stopped.

Jennicy:"You ready?"

"Yeah"

Jennicy took the blindfold offf and I statred smiling hard as hell.

Act like the numbers say 13 and

the name is Jayah.

All my family and friends were there even my tsquad family.

Everybody:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYAH!"

I smiled harder once everybody said happy birthday.

My eyes started watering and Justyce came up to me.

Justyce:"Why you bout to cry?"

"I'm js happy!"

I hugged her and Jennicy and thanked them Jennicy wiped my eyes and they both smiled.

Bz started playing a track and everybody started talking again.

I took my purse of and sat my purse on the table I walked in the middle of the open floor and waited till the beat dropped.

I started banging real hard and people started hyping me up and some people even started recording.

I jumped into a split and then rolled and started twerking i got up and did a handstand twist and then ran on my tippie toes and hit a split making everyone yell and hype me up more.

I got back up and started banging I moved side to side and started hitting the beats I did a deathdrop and got into a handstand a split i got back up and did a heel stretch i started moving on the foot that was still on the floor and then did a neck break and then split.

Everybody yelled and I started laughing and went to get a drink.

I came back and everybody was eating and still talking. I sat at a tabled noone was at in the back and got on my phone and started reposting instagram stories on my story.

I felt someone tap I look and it was that rapper Maleek.

I was so shocked I almost screamed.

"Uhh..."

Maleek:"Hey Jayah happy Birthday"

Maleek

"Umm thanks but how yk where I was?"

Maleek:"I asked ya sisters"

He sat down in the chair next to me

We started talking and he was a coll person to talk to he was funny,respectful and he was fine ash finer than Demaurion.

A few minutes later they announced it was time to cut the cake.

I grabbed Maleek's hand and took him to the table where my cake was.

The lights turned off and Justyce lit the candles.

Everybody started singing happy birthday and then I blew the candles out.

I took a picture of my cake before cutting it and gave the first 3 pieces to my sisters and nephew.

Pretend the numbers are 13.

The cake was 3 different flavors the top was choclate the middle was vanilla and the last was cotton candy.

Everybody enjoyed themselves and so did
━━━━━
Dis was a really
long chapter.