Instagram Live 0.6%

Kimora

After Jayah stomped my lights out Justyce and Donate had got into it after what Jayah did to me

D:WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET JAYAH DO THAT!"

J:YA SISTER SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TALKING SHIT YOU LUCKY I AIN'T PUT MY HANDS ON HER!"

D:"SHE STILL SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BRUISED HER WHOLE FACE AND MADE HER FACE BLEED THAT'S TOO FAR!"

J:"WHAT YA SISTER POSTED ON THE MEDIA WAS TOO FAR TALKING ABOUT OUR MOMMA AND SHIT KNOWING SHE DEAD!"

The kept going back and forth until Dontae got his phone and told all us to come on.

Me,Leelee,lilnai and Demauri went with him but Trin stayed still.

D:Didn't I say come on Trin"

T:I'm staying here with Justyce and and Jayah"

K:"Fake ass"

J:"Yeah whatever bookie bye"

Justyce slammed the door in our face.

D:"Fucking bitch"

We got to Dontae's car and he drove Leelee and lilnai home and then we went home. Our mom wasn't home since she worked night shifts.

Donate took me to the kitchen and got me some ice and put it in a Ziploc bag and handed it to me.

I put it on my eyes so it would stop the swelling.

"Go to your room and make sure when momma get home she don't see"

I nodded and went to my room I got on my phone and went on Instagram and saw Jayah was on live. I joined.

She was sitting on Demaurion's lap answering questions with Trin.

I saw fans start saying I joined her live and she made a stank face.

"Why she on my live if she don't like me,it's giving fan behavior"

I started typing a whole bunch of things in the comments and she was just laughing.

"Girl you talking abt round two after you just got ya ass beat" Trin said so I started talking about her thick ass eyebrows and them small ugly ass eyes.

They just kept laughing but I noticed Demaurion sitting there quiet with Jayah in his lap and his arms around her was and was on his phone.

I commented something about him and Jayah said it outloud making demaurion look up and mug the screen.

"Yeah I'm not finna argue with some ugly ass girl who can't fight" demaurion said and Jayah and Trin laughed.

I left the live and took a shower and washed my face even though it burned and changed into a crop top and biker shorts.

And went to sleep.
━━━━━━

Is kimora and Jayah
finna have a round 2?