Friendship over 0.3%

Jayah

I walked in the academy where all little crew was and noticed something was off everyone was quiet and staring at me looking sad and I saw lil nai and Leelee looking at me smiling but I ignored it

I heard people yelling so I went to the back I saw Trin,Kimora,and twins.

Trin and Kimora were arguing and twins were trying to keep them away from eachother.

"What's happening?"

Everyone looked at me and then it got quiet.

"What?"

"Check Instagram dumbass" Kimora said and I rolled my eyes but got my phone out.

I went on Instagram and the first thing I saw was a post that had a bunch of pictures of me and my mom and me and Justyce but it had words on the post as well.

It said things like jayah dirty,she should be in a grave with her dirty ass momma,her and her sister fake asf,they both dirty like they momma and some other shit.

I stared at the post in shock and saw the post was made by kimora I looked up and tried to run up to her but Demurion stopped me my eyes started getting watery.

"Why would you do that knowing how sensitive I am and after what happened to her!"

"You weird for that!"

She just laughed and I tried to get out Demaurion's grip but he was too strong for me.

"You should've never fucked wit my ex"

"I never fucked with him! you decided to believe a fake ass bitch over your bestfriend!"

We argued for a minute but Demaurion pulled me out the room he held my hand and walked me to where Justyce was.

Once I saw her I ran to her and hugged her and started crying in her chest she hugged me back and kept asking me what was wrong but I didn't answer her she stopped asking me and just started rubbing my back.

"Twin what's wrong with my sister?" I heard Justyce ask Demaurion and he started telling Justyce what happened.
━━━━━

This chapter was short but
the next one will be longer.