Hurting 0.4%

Jayah

Justyce took me home but she went back to the academy to have a talk with Kimora and Dontae

I felt horrible after I saw the post kimora made I tried reporting the post but Instagram wouldn't take it down. I still couldn't believe kimora would do that even after all we been through.

She knew how I felt after my mom died I just started smiling more a few months ago it was like once I did start being more happy she tried to ruin my happiness and I didn't like that.

Once I got home I changed into a sweatshirt and biker shorts I took my jewlery off and took my hair out the bun it was in and let fall down my back.

I turned my phone on DND and got in my bed and cried myself to sleep.
━━━━━

I woke up to people talking I grabbed my phone and looked at the time it was 9:47 pm. I looked at my notifications and saw I had bunch of Instagram notifications and a bunch of messages.

I didn't check them cause I still felt bad but I felt somewhat good. I decided to get up and take a shower I got out some clothes and went to the bathroom to turn the shower on.

The shower got hot so I got in,washed up and washed my hair.

I went to my room and got dressed into a red and white hoodie and black tights. I slipped on my red bear slides and grabbed my phone.

I saw my sister,Dontae,twins,kimora,Leelee,lil nai and trin sitting down in the living I didn't pay it no mind and just went to the kitchen and made me some noodles.

I went to my room and turned on my fav Netflix show Alexa&Katie. I started eating my noodles but didn't finish them and lost my appetite.

I had looked on instagram and went on Tommy's Instagram and saw that I missed 5 parties and 8 battles after I left I had saw that there was a new battle posted between Demaurion and Trin vs Kimora and Demauri.

I watched some of it on Instagram but then started replaying the post Kimora made in my head. I quickly got off of Instagram and tried not to think of the post but the emotions started to come back.

I tried not to cry but I felt my eyes start to water and then the tears came down. I started crying but tried to cry lowly so no one could hear me but it didn't work.

I wiped my face and opened the door.

It was Demaurion.
━━━━━
There will be a part
2 to this chapter.