Movie Date 0.18%

Jayah

I was getting ready to go to my auties house when I got a facetime call from Demaurion I answered it and finished doing my hair

I looked at the screen and saw shuffling and then heard yelling.

D:"GET OUT DEMAURI DAMN!"

Demaurion face came on the screen and then he propped his phone on his dresser making me see he was all dressed up.

He had on a black dress shirt,black dress pants and a navy blue tuxedo.

"Where you going looking like dat?"

"To sum party for one of my cousins"

D:"And ya'll gotta dress formaly?"

He nodded and put some colone on.

D:"But I gotta ask you sum ma"

"Mm what is- Omg!"

I stomped my foot and Demaurion looked at me confunsed.

D:"What the hell is wrong wit you?"

"My hair won't coroprate wit me and I gotta leave soon!" I whined and he laughed and shook his head.

D:"anyways I was gonna ask if you wanna go on a date later"

I smiled and started jumping.

"Yesss!"

He staarted smiling and then laughed.

"Where?"

D:"To the movies to see the new Barbie"

"Ooh this gives me a reason to wear my pink outfitt!"

"But what time?"

D:"At 9:00"

"Okay"

We talked until we both had to leave I went to my aunties house and hang and made tiktoks with my older cousins and Justyce and on the way home me,Justyce and Jennicy made a tiktok on trying Crumble Cookie.

I got home and it was 8:30 so I was about to get dressed when Demaurion called me. I answered and started my shower.

D:"You getting ready ma"

"Yeah I'm finna get ready rn"

D:"Ard"

He hung up and I got in the shower, I washed up and put on my outfit.

I put on my jewlery and did my hair. I just put it in a bun and wrapped and pink and white ribbion around it. I put my things in my purse the doorbell rung and I went to the door.

I opened it and Demaurion was there.

D:"Damn bae you look pretty as hell"

I smiled and did a lil spin.

"Thank you baee"

"Justyce Jennicy I'm leaving!"

J&J:"Okay be safe!"

We left and got in the car his momma ended up buying him a car otw to the movies we were playing kingvon,lildurk,polo g and other rappers.

We got to the movies and we went inside the movie room and sat all the way at the top.A waiter came to us and we ordered our food. We talked until the movie started and started watching it while cuddling.
━━━━━
Y

a'll I need chapter ideas I'm running out!